Contributor

That's the same person I was thinking too, Van Sleepy.  Voice and mannerisms galore. I watch his show on AXS-TV every week.

Esteemed Contributor

@IUredhead wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@IUredhead wrote:

Some food for thought:

I haven't watched the show before, but Wednesday night I saw on social media where folks around my area seem to think Thingamajig is NBA player Victor Oladipo from the Indiana Pacers. 

Jeri 

@IUredhead  I definitely got Thingamajig is a basketball player.

What's the chubacca/star wars clue all about though? I'm not enough of a Star Wars OR basketball fan to know the connection.

@Ibby114 Vic's birthday is May 4th which is Star Wars day. I think that's the Star Wars connection.

His jersey number is also #4.

He was drafted 4th by the Orlando Magic (magic briefcase clue)

He currently plays for the Indiana Pacers (keep the pace clue)

He hashtags the word feathery on his Instagram account

The suit looks to be in blue & gold colors (that's Indiana Pacers colors)

There is something on the right knee and he wasn't dancing a lot. (He injured his knee in January)

He does sing...won the last two NBA all star talent competitions and has released songs. Here's one from youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScB892Sg0OU

Just my two cents worth

@IUredhead  great analysis!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Masked Singer

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

Excellent observation! I love the show and am glad it was picked up for another season. I would fall over if it is Ms. Carey. She is one of my favorite singers.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I listened again and the butterfly defintiely isn't Mariah's voice.

But one I am amost certain of is the Flamingo-  Marie Osmond. She and Donny are ending their gig at the Las Vegas  Flamingo Hotel shortly, on his facebook page (love him!) he kept mentioning the Flamingo Hotel- lilke he was giving clues. Marie gave such blatant clues about The Peacock last season. Woman Frustrated  I'm looking forward to the 1st Flamingo performance so I can be sure!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Excellent observation! I love the show and am glad it was picked up for another season. I would fall over if it is Ms. Carey. She is one of my favorite singers.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I listened again and the butterfly defintiely isn't Mariah's voice.

But one I am amost certain of is the Flamingo-  Marie Osmond. She and Donny are ending their gig at the Las Vegas  Flamingo Hotel shortly, on his facebook page (love him!) he kept mentioning the Flamingo Hotel- lilke he was giving clues. Marie gave such blatant clues about The Peacock last season. Woman Frustrated  I'm looking forward to the 1st Flamingo performance so I can be sure!

This is going to be an awesome season with great cliff-hangers. The sets, the costumes, and the panel are great. I am going to listen extra closely😂 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor

I completely forgot it was on last week and tuned in when the show was ending.  Sigh!  I missed the performances  Love this show so will put a reminder on my phone for this week to watch.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandySparkles wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

This is going to be an awesome season with great cliff-hangers. The sets, the costumes, and the panel are great. I am going to listen extra closely😂 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles  With Flamingo's performance last night it's definitely NOT Marie Osmond! Donny Osmond was playing with us on his facebook page !!! Woman LOL I do believe she'll be one of the characters though, so I'm listening carefully. Woman Happy

I have no idea who the Flamingo is- with the youtube clue, it could be anybody. And I'm not familiar with all the famous youtubers either. 

Leopard sounds so much like RuPaul - the stage presence as well. And that leopard costume is very drag-like too! 

The Black Widow is a great costume, a really good performance too. We need more clues for that one- it could be ANYONE! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lattelvr wrote:

I completely forgot it was on last week and tuned in when the show was ending.  Sigh!  I missed the performances  Love this show so will put a reminder on my phone for this week to watch.  

@Lattelvr   I watch most shows On Demand. I get busy and miss  the night shows air.  A show like The Masked Singer I'll  watch AGAIN On Demand! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am surprised that I am liking this show!!  But the silly judges, especially that loud mouthed doc, might kill it for me!   Love the costumes and some of the singing, but not all... Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't mind Dr Ken - Jenny adds nothing though. Not a fan!  Nicole and Robin are surprisingly intuitive, especially Robin! He guessed Laia Ali from the get go.

@corita  isn't is surprising how this show grabs you?  Woman LOL I remember I watched last season because it looked like a train wreck!!

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919  Loved that  battle between the egg and the skeleton. That flamingo and butterfly are awesome, black widow did ok.  I love the leopasrd. I am enjoying this show very much, I did not watch last season.