Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight? Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

It's not on here yet but I will be watching.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

It's not on here yet but I will be watching.

Me too, it starts here in about 15 minutes.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I watched tonight.  I love this show.  Costumes are a form of artwork! 

Dr. Ken is so funny, his one-liners are so good.

Esteemed Contributor

I watch it.. I love the show

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

I watched the last hour. It was really good! I really enjoy this show, although I can never guess correctly!

Honored Contributor

I hope this isn't going to be a season of Masked Singers I have never heard of. 

I knew Johnny Weir but never heard of the other man (Ice cream man).

I do really enjoy the show.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not watch last season, so decided to watch yesterday.  Have to say...the costumes are outstanding!!  How the contestants can manage to sing, prance and dance with those seemingly heavy outfits on is amazing!!

I really do not know any of the current 'stars' mentioned by the judges.  But I did sense a skating star with the EGG!!

The comments made by the judges seem to be so scripted!!  How could they have so many joking remarks directly related to the costime...if they did not know what the getup was going to be presented???

The Doc is funny, but he does n't need to takeover the show!!

Honored Contributor

@corita wrote:

I did not watch last season, so decided to watch yesterday.  Have to say...the costumes are outstanding!!  How the contestants can manage to sing, prance and dance with those seemingly heavy outfits on is amazing!!

I really do not know any of the current 'stars' mentioned by the judges.  But I did sense a skating star with the EGG!!

The comments made by the judges seem to be so scripted!!  How could they have so many joking remarks directly related to the costime...if they did not know what the getup was going to be presented???

The Doc is funny, but he does n't need to takeover the show!!

@corita 

There was a 'Sneak Peek' show which aired a couple weeks ago and that's when the judges met the singers. Also in that show were some hints given for each singer as they were being introduced.

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I watched tonight.  I love this show.  Costumes are a form of artwork! 

Dr. Ken is so funny, his one-liners are so good.

+1

It's silly as heck, but so much fun.   I get a little anxiety with all the waiting, though, but that's on me.

Some of those costumes - just wow!  Major respect there.   I like the first one unmasked.  I didn't know the second one, but I liked who he seems to be.