Respected Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Tonight!!!!!!

I didn't watch it yet, but I just saw something on YouTube with a giant pair of lips character.  She didn't sing in the clip but said something about "owning" who she is.  That seems pretty obvious to those who watch Housewives lol

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN 

@DREAMON 

I thought they were off to a good start! I think the owls are Clint Black and Lisa Hartman. I didn't think it was Vince Gill and Amy Grant like someone on the panel said. I love Vince and can usually pick his voice off immediately. It sounded twangy like my man Clint. 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

@DREAMON 

I thought they were off to a good start! I think the owls are Clint Black and Lisa Hartman. I didn't think it was Vince Gill and Amy Grant like someone on the panel said. I love Vince and can usually pick his voice off immediately. It sounded twangy like my man Clint. 

@KBEANS That is a good guess!!!!!! They both sound really good!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

@DREAMON 

@KBEANS That is a good guess!!!!!! They both sound really good!

@KBEANS @CANDLEQUEEN ,

They do both have great voices and seem to have sung together in the past.

I didn't know Lisa Hartman was a singer. 

added

I just saw a video of Clint and Lisa singing together ...she has a beautiful voice. 

They could be the Snowy Owls!

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the show last night and am so glad it is back.  I agreed with the judges that the Sun sounded like Demi Lovato, the giraffe like Vanilla Ice and the snowy owls like Donny and Marie Osmond!  Donny had said that he enjoyed his prior experience as the Peacock so much that he wanted to do it again, so maybe he is, with Marie this time???

Super Contributor

I really enjoy this show and I'm so glad it is back.  I must admit that I first became fascinated by the awesome costumes, but then I always find myself surprised that the most unlikely (when unmasked) contestants have such beautiful voices. (If that were me, my singing voice would clear the room in seconds.)

Right now I love the Snow Owls.  Their voices and their costumes are superb.  However, I couldn't even hazard a guess as to who they are.

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the show, I definitely think Broccoli is Paul Anka.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I'm watching the show, I definitely think Broccoli is Paul Anka.

Am I the only one?  I literally get the chills sometimes when Robin talks because he sounds EXACTLY like his dad.    

I just watched episode.  

Spoiler
Yeah, I could tell that Robin was right when he sang the second time.  I really love the other two and glad they went on.  Nothing against Paul Anka, of course, as I've always liked him.   But the other two singers really kicked it.  I'm super intrigued with Mushroom.
Trusted Contributor

@chickenbutt   Robin has so much of his dad in him.

Not only his voice, but he looks so much like his dad also.

How fun it would be if Alan was still with us and could be

a guest judge.

I'm terrible at guessing these singers.  Only one I knew for

certain was Clint Black and wife Lisa.  I knew from day one

that was Clint's voice under that snow owl.

Trusted Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

@chickenbutt   Robin has so much of his dad in him.

Not only his voice, but he looks so much like his dad also.

How fun it would be if Alan was still with us and could be

a guest judge.

I'm terrible at guessing these singers.  Only one I knew for

certain was Clint Black and wife Lisa.  I knew from day one

that was Clint's voice under that snow owl.

I knew who the snow owls were too the moment I heard them sing. Some of the guesses just have me confused because they sound nothing at all like what people guess.