Esteemed Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight *SPOILERS*

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Ibby114 . Who is the Banana??

Spoiler
Brett Michaels!
Esteemed Contributor

I was completely shocked that the Taco was Tom Bergeron!  There were so many clues leading to Ted Danson. Cheers, the whoopie cushion, the toupee- finding your one true love, etc. I'm still trying to piece togehter how these clues relate to Tom, does that mean he wears a toupee? Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Ibby114 ,

And your guess for the Banana is??????????

Spoiler
Brett Michaels!

Oh my!  That is very interesting.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Ibby114 ,

Spoiler
Brett Michaels!

@chickenbutt Close your eyes next time you hear Banana sing-  it's as clear as when I closed my eyes & listened to Rotttweiler last sason!  Woman LOL This show is such fun. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 ,

That is my nieces guess too. I watched a video on Youtube and agree it does sound like him.

Honored Contributor

How early are these shows taped?  I know that they are not live.

Bret Michaels has been on tour since early 2019 plus involved in a few other projects. 

Although the clues point to him, I'm not sure if he could fit this show into his schedule.

Any other thoughts?

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@Ibby114 ,

Spoiler
Brett Michaels!

@chickenbutt Close your eyes next time you hear Banana sing-  it's as clear as when I closed my eyes & listened to Rotttweiler last sason!  Woman LOL This show is such fun. Heart

I do that, sometimes, and will pay particular attention.  It will be fun to see a whole new group.  I'm really glad they are doing a reveal each episode.

Agree that this is just such a fun show.  It really does give me a lot, to offset other things, and I miss it when it's not here.  I have no creative talent, so it's great to see  the huge talent especially of those who aren't even singers.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone else completely shocked at tonight's reveal of who the bear was?  I was!  I really thought it was Candace Cameron Bure too with the men's hockey skates clue, full house of cards and her thin petite build.  All the judges' faces were priceless including Nick Cannon.  Sarah Palin.  Never would have guessed.

Honored Contributor

@Lattelvr wrote:

Anyone else completely shocked at tonight's reveal of who the bear was?  I was!  I really thought it was Candace Cameron Bure too with the men's hockey skates clue, full house of cards and her thin petite build.  All the judges' faces were priceless including Nick Cannon.  Sarah Palin.  Never would have guessed.

@Lattelvr . I was so shocked!!!!! I couldn't believe it was her....I too thought maybe Candace Cameron Bure, but never did I think Sarah Palin! How funny!

Honored Contributor

This was the biggest shocker of all the seasons so far for me. When she first took the bear head off I thought it was Tina Fey doing her Sarah Palin impersonation.

I have to say Sara Palin never ages...she looks great.