Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight *SPOILERS*

Another round tonight!! 

*SPOILERS* in the title so feel free to post who gets unmasked tonight!

I may not catch it until tomorrow on HULU but it's fun to read all the guesses.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Chaka Khan!  Still has such a presence!  Congrats to all who guessed this one!

BTW:  Masked Singer is going on tour!  They will be in my city in the summer.  VIP  tickets run around $249, including "meet and greet" the hosts.

Regular tickets also available at a reasonable price.

We won't be attending but it sure sounds like a lot of fun.

Looking forward to Group B.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

I love Chaka Khan! I would have liked to see her stay longer...Looking forward to next week....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I love Chaka Khan! I would have liked to see her stay longer...Looking forward to next week....

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

It seems like the older icons are voted off too soon. Probably because the audience is younger and do not know who  they are.

In reality the White Tiger is not a talented singer but his personality is winning everyone over.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN ,

It seems like the older icons are voted off too soon. Probably because the audience is younger and do not know who  they are.

In reality the White Tiger is not a talented singer but his personality is winning everyone over.

@DREAMON . I agree 100% with you. The White Tiger has charisma........It makes for a fun and interesting show....

Valued Contributor

The 'hair' clue last night sealed it for me with knowing it was Chaka Kahn.  Pretty sure the Tiger is Gronkowski. The Turtle is a boy bander member for sure.  

When the masked singers don't move around much you know they're older. In fact, last night Robin said to Leah to notice that Ms. Thing didn't move much so she's an older singer.  I'm stumped by the Kangaroo right now.  

I enjoy watching it. 

Helen852
Honored Contributor

A lot of time the people are coming out with a new song, book, etc.

I was trying to remember who was coming out with something.  Kinda like a movie, etc.

Like Lil Wayne.  His record dropped that day or within a few days.

Half (OK, more than half) of the time I don't know enough names of people in the public eye these days.

I know who they are once they show the picture but sometimes I still have no idea.

I've always said I'm terrible on names.  I've never been good at remembering names.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lattelvr wrote:

@VanSleepy wrote:

The speaking voice of the White Tiger sounds just like  Jesse Ventura.  I'm not saying I think it's him, but it's so funny that the digitally-disguised voice sounds exactly like him.

Didn't think of him.  Good guess because of the voice.  

@Lattelvr  the White TIger sounds a lot like Hulk Hogan to me!

Valued Contributor

Did anyone watch tonight?  I loved the new group of costumes.  I was totally thrown by the Taco but from some of the clues, was leaning towards Tim Allen?  One of the clues said they want to be the last mask standing?  Plus there was something in the Taco's walk when he walked onto the stage. He sang Frank Sinatra and he sounded really good. Hmmmm, I'll have to see more clues next week.  However, I do know who the mouse is.  It was way too obvious as soon as she started to sing.  You can't hide her voice it's too unique and perfect.  It's so Dionne Warwick.  

Honored Contributor

@Lattelvr wrote:

Did anyone watch tonight?  I loved the new group of costumes.  I was totally thrown by the Taco but from some of the clues, was leaning towards Tim Allen?  One of the clues said they want to be the last mask standing?  Plus there was something in the Taco's walk when he walked onto the stage. He sang Frank Sinatra and he sounded really good. Hmmmm, I'll have to see more clues next week.  However, I do know who the mouse is.  It was way too obvious as soon as she started to sing.  You can't hide her voice it's too unique and perfect.  It's so Dionne Warwick.  

@Lattelvr . I watched! It was good! I loved the new group. I agree the mouse sounds a lot like Dionne Warwick to me too. This season is so good! love this show.....I don't have any other guesses so far, although I heard some guesses being thrown around that one of them is Paris Hilton......