Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight *SPOILERS*

I knew Night Angel would win! Wow-Kandi Burress! I had no idea she could sing that good, I mean I knew she was in a girl group years ago, but never realized what a great voice she has.......

Jesse McCartney has a beautiful voice as well and did very well coming in 2nd place. 

Frog was a great entertainer, but could only do one genre of music.....I wasn't surprised to find out it was Bow Wow.....

Another great season! Looking forward to next season! 

Honored Contributor

Anyone watch the Season Finale?Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Kandi deserved to win IMO....I too had no idea she was so talented...what a great voice.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't know much about Kandi, I'm not into the hip hop genre and also don't follow any of the Housewives shows. But she sang really well!

I thought Jesse McCartney was terrific - his performances were so diverse! I loved 'Fix You' best. He'll have his singing career  invigorated  from this show! 

I wanted him to win- but it's great a woman won.

Honored Contributor

I'm really not at all familiar with any of the finalists but they all seem like lovely, talented people.  Congrats to the winner.  She is amazing.

For so long I thought the frog was Alfonso but for the last 2-3 weeks I was convinced that I was wrong.   He is very talented and did a great job of getting people to love him.

I kinda thought Turtle would win but there were no losers here.   I love how each person seems to have had a wonderful time with the experience. 

This show makes me happy!  Smiley Happy

Sometimes I'm still shocked when I look away while Robin is speaking and I'm thinking I am listening to his father.   

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Anyone watch the Season Finale?Any thoughts?

@CANDLEQUEEN   I already posted mine before yours.Woman Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh