Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight *SPOILERS*

I didn't watch last night-too late for me, but will watch starting on Wednesday! Looking forward to this season. Loved last season..

Valued Contributor

Loved Jamie Fox as a panelist - wish they would keep him on. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Llama=Drew Carey.  Look up Drew on Youtube (not the opening song to his show).  That voice is the same.

Camera-he photographs pics for a soccer team.

Ace/Joker-he is one of the world tour poker players

He owns part of a soccer Seatle team

The Jade Buddha-Drew is a Buddhist.

The others?  I got nothing.  LOL

Edit: owns soccer team, not football.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

*SPOILER*

I knew the Robot was Lil' Wayne as soon as he started singing. His voice is so distinctive.

My initial guess for the Kangaroo is Paris Jackson based on the clues (losing someone close, her behavior in front of the press, being a survivor) and that she wears sparkly silver gloves and the robe is red, like her dad's red leather jacket. But I could be wrong. Whoever it is, she did a great job. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight

[ Edited ]

One of the singers (can't remember which character) had a clue 'misunderstood' - I didn't pay enough attention to the voice. But   'MISSUNDAZTOOD' is a P!nk album (love it!). Now P!nk has gone on record saying she's letting Carey have his career for awhile. When I read that I thought 'hmmmmm....!'. I need to watch Sundays show again  to see if I recognize the voice, I've seen her 'live' several times. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I liked tonght's show.  Somene on here suggested who they thought it was and they were right.  Great voice and loved the Tom Jones' song.  I'm really stumped though who the remaining ones in this Group A are.  Miss Monster I kept listening to her voice and the clues and tonight and got nothing.  .  

Valued Contributor

I'm hooked on this show.  The judges are over the top but that's OK.  Never guessed Drew Carey as the Llama, although I did figure he'd be leaving tonight. 

Miss Monster I think is an older woman, maybe Darlene Spector?  She doesn't move around much.  The Tiger I believe is Gronkowski.  If it isn't, that's a surprise.

Next week is still Group A.  Enjoy.  Good guess on the Kangaroo.  I look at mannerisms and try to listen to the voice as well.  Of course, after the masks is off you sit there and say ... oh yeah!!! 

Helen852
Respected Contributor

I think Miss Monster is Chaka Khan. 

Trusted Contributor

Love reading everyone's guesses.  I would have never thought it was Drew Carey last night.  He has a really nice voice!

Honored Contributor

Drew Carry was mentioned on our local news channel as a guess and the minute I heard him sing last night I knew it was him. 

My guesses for Ms Monster are Missy Elliot, Mary J, or Chaka. 

I have not guesses on the others.