Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight *SPOILERS*

[ Edited ]

@Cakers3 Oh, I hope you are right! I would love to see John Travolta under that mask. Now I am really going to watch the body moves; perhaps a little Saturday Night Fever step in there? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@Cakers3 Oh, I hope you right! I would love to see John Travolta under that mask. Now I am really going to watch the body moves; perhaps a little Saturday Night Fever step in there? Smiley Happy

@World Traveler   He's certainly tall enough and John can sing.  I think his first gig was a musical on Broadway-most likely after Welcome Back Kotter ended.

I have no clue about the rest from Group C.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Valued Contributor

I think the Frog is MC Hammer - primarily because of his dance moves and there are clues referencing fitness.  MC Hammer is now in the fitness field.

Honored Contributor

OMG! Hope all your guesses are correct. Would love to see Travolta and Hammer as singers on this. 

I truly believe this show is doing much, much better than the creators thought it would. I see this going on for many seasons.

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

I think the Frog is MC Hammer - primarily because of his dance moves and there are clues referencing fitness.  MC Hammer is now in the fitness field.

@Houstonoilers   I don't think MC Hammer would sing his own song, though.

I think this is somebody much younger.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Houstonoilers   I don't think MC Hammer would sing his own song, though.

I think this is somebody much younger.

@Cakers3 AND @Houstonoilers Oh, but wouldn't that be the very thing others would think, which would throw everyone (judges) off? Since they haven't had an artist sing their own song yet, that would be a really good way to throw people off their guessing game. Hmmmm.

Valued Contributor

Another thing I noticed about the Frog - they showed him leaving some flowers for Miss Kitty at her trailer - could they be connected? 

Honored Contributor

I didn't know the person kicked off last night! Another good night of performances though....

Honored Contributor

I too didn't know who JoJo was..I still don't know who she is.

Good performances but it just isn't the same when for me when I have no idea who they are.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I 'knew of' the last two unmasked performers- Bella Thorne is part of the millenial generation (my daughter is 25). And a good friends 'under 10 yr old' grandaughter was all about JoJo for a while, she wore the huge bows in her hair and everything! But neither reveal [for me] was anything like prior weeks, especially Sarah.

Interesting thought about John Travolta being the Rhino! With a pilots hat, I've been trying to think of famous people who are also pilots! He did have a period of time where he couldn't get a job in Hollywood-  Tarantino brought him back. I'll have to listen to his performances again, I'll remember that voice from 'Grease'!