Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Season Premiere Tonight *SPOILERS*

@Ibby114 wrote:

Jackie as Kitty really surprised me this week- I'm accustomed to her classical side! How great that she got the chance to step outside her comfort zone and try something new. I think this might be a new beginning for her!

Frog- I don't think it's Alfonso anymore. Bow Wow keeps coming up as a guess-  ths one's hard for me because I'm not a fan of the genre. 

Rhino- I thought before was David Hasselhoff. Now I'm thinking Jason Aldean or Trace, like the judges said..

Turtle has a boy band kind of voice/presence. There's buzz on line it's

Spoiler
Jesse McCartney.

Who is the Night Angel? It seems like someone with star power-  any guesses?

@Ibby114   Agree.  I thought of him early on-I believe he is on track to making a comeback, too.  He has that boy band sound, imo.  Not the most professional sound but easy enough to listen to.

Better than Bieber.   LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@ChiliPepper   Good points about Frog.

I was sorry to see Kitty go-I really thought Rhino would be next.

Any thoughts about Turtle?  I agree it may be Jesse McCartney.

Totally lost now about Rhino and Night Angel.

@Cakers3 

I have no clue! I am soooooooooo bad at this show LOL! I really don’t follow stars, athletes, musicians etc. enough to know anything about their personal lives so the clues usually mean nothing to me.

I really enjoy watching though, even if I never get it right!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

The Frog is my favorite. Like many of you, in the beginning I thought he was Alphonso.  He definitely reminds me of him and Alphonso can both sing and dance.  But I agree that the frog has a slighter build.

I know this is crazy and, no doubt, wrong - but when I hear the frog sing I can't help but think of Pitbull.  Week after week he just sounds like Pitbull to me.  

@Citrine1 

Is Pitbull that slender though?

Super Contributor

I don't think Frog is Pitbull.  Pitbull doesn't perform and dance like the Frog. Frog's voice sounds a lot like Bow Wow.  But, I had no idea he could dance either. LOL  My other choice is Alfonso aka Carlton, because he is a fantastic dancer, and I've seen him moonwalk. 

Honored Contributor

Kitty was my favorite and I was rooting for her to win!!! I adored her oufit and the way she moved! I was racking my brain to figure out who she was! I could not believe she was voted off!  I thought that Rhino would go and not her!  When she took her head off --- I was dumb founded!  Of course, I was so used to hearing her sing opera and more sophisticated songs and be so lady-like and then to hear her sing all these different styles and see her move the way she did --- it was awesome!  She is one tremendously talented and beautiful young woman! 

Now, I don't know who I want to win.  Dark Angel has a great voice.  Turtle and Frog --- Frog is the better entertainer and Turtle has the better voice.  Who knows???

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Kitty was my favorite and I was rooting for her to win!!! I adored her oufit and the way she moved! I was racking my brain to figure out who she was! I could not believe she was voted off!  I thought that Rhino would go and not her!  When she took her head off --- I was dumb founded!  Of course, I was so used to hearing her sing opera and more sophisticated songs and be so lady-like and then to hear her sing all these different styles and see her move the way she did --- it was awesome!  She is one tremendously talented and beautiful young woman! 

Now, I don't know who I want to win.  Dark Angel has a great voice.  Turtle and Frog --- Frog is the better entertainer and Turtle has the better voice.  Who knows???

@AngelPuppy1   Agree-Frog is an entertainer but Turtle has the better voice.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Semi Finals were good last night! I had a feeling the Rhino would go home. He seems like a nice guy...I think Night Angel will win...Just my opinion based on last night, but we'll see next week. What a great season this has been! Looking forward to next season already!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

nobody watched last night????

Respected Contributor

I quit watching this weeks ago when I turned it on and it was just Nick standing there talking with random people from their homes.  There were no performances.  It sounds like they've worked something out?

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

nobody watched last night????

I watched! I thought Frog should have gone home ( instead of Kitty and Rhino). I don’t get why they love Frog so much, I hope he doesn’t win.