So far these are the ones announced.

Masked Singer Season 6 Costumes Revealed + Format Change - YouTube

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

Re: Masked Singer Returns 9/22 and 9/23

Yay!  I love this silly show.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

This show is worth watching just for the outrageous costumes.  Whoever the design team is behind the scenes should win an award imo.  This show makes me happy.  I look forward to watching it.  Thanks for the heads up!!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

This show is worth watching just for the outrageous costumes.  Whoever the design team is behind the scenes should win an award imo.  This show makes me happy.  I look forward to watching it.  Thanks for the heads up!!

I so agree with everything.  Some of those costumes are so beautiful and extravagant that I'm truly amazed.  

It makes me happy, too.  I usually watch it the next morning and it really does gives me a lot of smiles and happiness.  That = Priceless!

And, yes, I'm one of the ones who also likes Dr Ken.  He always seemed like a sweet, smart, fun man.  He is self-deprecating and humble.   It's all in FUN.    I really don't dislike anybody on the panel.   I used to not think much of Robin but he's even grown on me.    It's crazy how he sounds just like his dad that I've had times when I was not looking and, as he talked, I could have sworn his dad was there!   

Honored Contributor

YEEESSS!  Can't wait!  This show is a tasty treat for me!  It is silly and goofy and I just plain love it!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Spoilers not allowed, so I just wanted to make one non-spoiler comment - 

The Skunk, while a fun costume and good singer, freaks me out a bit because the tail grows out of the back of her neck.  What the heck?

Loved the reveal that was leftover from last night, as I really like her a lot.

Here's the reveal - 

Spoiler
Mother Nature was Vivica A Fox.

Just now watching last night's follow up episode.  For some reason I thought tonight was to introduce more of the players but I guess not, except Hamster.  So cute!!!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I missed Wednesday night! But I did watch last night and was very shocked to who was kicked off.....It was very good, with some great talent....... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I missed Wednesday night! But I did watch last night and was very shocked to who was kicked off.....It was very good, with some great talent....... 

Yeah, that was shocking!

Got another new one - the giant Baby.   Yikes!   Creepy, but can't wait to see who that is.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I hope both shows are available On Demand this weekend.  I have to catch up.  I have too many programs on Wednesday night that I like and nothing on the weekends. 

I didn't read the spoiler so I'll be surprised.  I just hope we have a little bit better known singers than last season.  I don't know these internet/influencer people at all.

Who did win last season?  Was it Nick Lachey?  or did he come in second? 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

There was a new episode last night and a new one tonight. I don't think anyone is watching so I will say this. Last night the first one to unmask actually volunteered to leave. It was Linda Blair ( it was fright night), has she always had such a husky voice as an adult? The second to unmask I thought was easy even I guessed them ( the judges had no clue), it was Ray Parker Jr. of Ghostbuster fame.