Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals I just watched it too and cried as well. We must be kindred spirits when it comes to sentimentality Heart

Honored Contributor

M*A*S*H was a brilliant show!  I've seen every episode a ton of times.

I have the finale on VHS.   Smiley Very Happy   (I can't imagine how crappy that looks at this point!)

I also have the TV guide and a couple other mags from when the series finale took place.

Honored Contributor

It's on every night, twice, on cable here.  I liked the shows --well the ones where Alan Alda wasn't being so obnoxious. 

Respected Contributor

A few weeks ago, they had on a special Mash 2 hour show.  Hot Lips was on, Father M. Alan Alda, Klinger, Radar and a few others.  They were going over all their memories and showed the closing show of Mash.  I did not remember how the show ended but wow, the ending had me crying like a baby. It was truly incredible I hope many of you got to see it.

Respected Contributor

When it originally aired I never cared for it. Looking back I think I was too young to appreciate the humor. Watching reruns as an adult, I loved it.

Honored Contributor

Ever hear the lyrics to Suicide is Painless? As soon as I started reading this thread I started singing it...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgcGOWaTPdU

Esteemed Contributor

When I worked for the Army in S.Korea I was attached at several different bases. One was on the other side of the hill that is in the opening credits and the 4077's pool table was in the Officers Club at the other base.  All the soldiers I knew couldn't get enough of MASH.

Esteemed Contributor

We’ve been auto recording Mash reruns for some time now.  It’s the perfect way to end the evening for us,  Love all the characters!  

Valued Contributor

Absolutely one of the best sitcoms ever! One of my favorite episodes is April Fools! Love em all! 

Honored Contributor

Daddy loved Klinger! I think he knew someone like that when he was in the Army.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man