Respected Contributor

80 today. Hard to believe , i think 80 is the new 60.

Honored Contributor

Martha looks wonderful but I saw Sarah Ferguson today, who must be about 60, and she is terribly wrinkled and sagging. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On a side note On the Golden Girls ,Estelle Getty was onl 62 when the series started and Rhue was the youngest  at only 52 , crazy how we view aging.

Honored Contributor

Everyone her age would look as good if they had an excellent plastic surgeon, used fillers, botox, and photoshopping. 

Not meaning to be rude, she does look great, but I'm realistic.  

Martha has good reason to stay looking young...youth sells.  

I caught Joan Rivers say several times to camera operators..."Don't get too close."

Esteemed Contributor

Money can buy youth. Martha Stewart, Jane Fonda, Jennifer Lopez etc. all had the benefits of modern plastic surgery. 

Respected Contributor

Whatever Martha has done , it looks very natural , but i agree it is all about lighting and filters , but heck that even goes  for me with just turning the right way with just  natural light.

Respected Contributor

I met Martha, up close and personal. From a foot away we had a brief discussion about restaurants. This was about five years ago. 

Her complexion was beautiful. Stunningly beautiful, and I've never said that about another woman. I wanted to ask what she uses on her skin. (Yes, I know who's line she's promoted.) But I knew that was overstepping and felt too personal.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

No it's not.

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority, I don't think she looks that great.  I don't care for her smugness.  That and her patronizing personality detract from her physical appearance.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa  She does look great.  Does this mean I'm the new 40 ???  LOL

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread