Martha Stewart interviewed tonight

on "Objectified" 8p m ET/5 PT FNC Harvey Levin. fyi

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart interviewed tonight

Appreciate your post,

Image result for thank you images

Contributor

Looking forward to seeing the 13 items she made too. 

Esteemed Contributor

The 'tease'  has been on FOX main channel a few times for short time.  From my glance Martha made beautiful gold color statues - -- camera not close in - but they appear to be an animal of some sort or perhaps a religious figure.  Whatever they are - they are impressive.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

The 'tease'  has been on FOX main channel a few times for short time.  From my glance Martha made beautiful gold color statues - -- camera not close in - but they appear to be an animal of some sort or perhaps a religious figure.  Whatever they are - they are impressive.

@fthunt    i didn't see the whole interview - but did catch the part where she spoke of doing pottery classes in prison.  the statues were of a nativity set she made - she spoke of being in touch to see if molds could be used (maybe for QVC).  i had thought maybe she had sculpted them - but apparently no -- unless she made the molds. it wasn't clear.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed the interview. I thought Martha did a great job.  She answered the questions directly and didn't try to  hedge. Even the painful things were given a forthright answer

Her pottery figures were lovely. She is a very talented lady. You would have to have a very large area to display the entire set. I think they would sell really well

I have about 10 of her garments ,and everyone of them is super

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I really enjoyed seeing the interview too and appreciated that she talked freely about the good and bad in her life.  I'd love for her to sell the nativity, it was beautiful and has an interesting story behind it.  I think it would sell very well.  I've really enjoyed all the clothing I've purchased in her new line, the quality and prices are great!

Esteemed Contributor

I saw most of the interview too.  I enjoyed it.  She is one calm, cool, collected lady.  Seems to be so unflappable; her comments were direct and candid. 

Respected Contributor

Smiley Very Happy I watched it twice. Gosh I think she's amazing. She climbed that huge mountain in freezing snow....20,000 feet up. I get altitude sickness : (....... I enjoyed watching the segment with SD and both frosting that yummy cake Smiley Very Happy........was just darling. I admire her. She is fearless, gracious and so creative. I wish I'd had her as a mentor.

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Trusted Contributor

I watched and thoroughly enjoyed it. She is one talented and smart lady. Love the show Objectifed☺️