Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog on Ellen Today Feb 07

@ellaphant wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never understood the relationship between these two.  Martha seems so refined, liked nice things , has nice quality friends.  Snoop is the antithesis to everything she portrays herself to be.

um, she's a convicted felon..found guilty on 4 counts of felony charges,

Very true.  Since her "comeback" many people gloss over that fact.  But I do personally like her a lot.  And she did do her prison time.  I like him too.  I don't care what he did in the past.  Whatever he did, he's very successful now.  I usually miss their pairings.  I never knew when it was on.  But I like them together. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never understood the relationship between these two.  Martha seems so refined, liked nice things , has nice quality friends.  Snoop is the antithesis to everything she portrays herself to be.

@Kachina624   That is what makes the match so "ODD COUPLE".  It is like opposites attract...I do not understand it either,  but, together they are so funny!

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore. Martha has some new shows on this PBS-produced new channel called Dabl.  It's on antenna TV.  She does cooking, crafts and general lifestyle.  I've become quite a fan where I never was before.  She's very down-to-earth and even has children cooking and doing crafts with her.  Never saw anybody else do that.  She has become very likeable, very humble.  The new show may be why she hasn't been on QVC so much.  It's quite a production with a studio audience.

@Icegoddess. @ellaphant 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I didn't see this show, but I love them together!  I've watched the Martha and Snoop show since it began and it's fun.   They are fun together.

The episodes are sporatic, though, in terms of frequency.  I just keep my Pass and whenever there is a new episode it will record.

Respected Contributor

I always have gotten a kick out of the Martha and Snoop shows....as someone else called it, the "Odd Couple" element makes it work for me.  

it's always been my impression that Snoop is very intelligent and puts on an act that is part of his public persona, similar, as another poster said, to Alice Cooper (Alice is a born-again Christian who plays golf every day!).  

Snoop told Martha on one of his shows that he excelled in calculus in school.