Honored Contributor

Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog on Ellen Today Feb 07

Martha and Snoop were filling in for Ellen today.  They are both so funny and work well together.  The odd couple of felons!  

Martha  looked great as usual

How They Met

Stewart and Dogg met on the set of "The Martha Stewart Show" in 2008. To both their delight, Dogg showed her how to make his homemade mashed potatoes recipe. Moreover, he discussed his terminology and vocabulary specific to his upbringing.

The audience ate it up, and Stewart realized that they had a certain platonic chemistry that's perfect for the camera. Although they're an odd pair, that's usually what does well in comedies, putting two unlikely friends together in fun situations.

Return To Show

After fans pleaded for more, Dogg returned to "The Martha Stewart Show" to bake brownies. In perfect Dogg style, he hilariously kept saying allusions to marijuana at a period when it was still illegal in all parts of the country for recreational use.

Keeping up with his pace and wit, Stewart played along with the Mary Jane jokes, not hiding anything. When she turned the oven on, he said to turn the heat to 420, making everyone in the room laugh.

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Stewart and Snoop Dog on Ellen Today Feb 07

The Three Stooges.

Esteemed Contributor

Was just thinking yesterday...............Martha has vanished from the Q.  Started out with prime rib roast - mashed potatoes - garden snippers - power washers (that didn't work) - jeans and jeans with cut outs - tops of all kind - coats for dogs - and plants - plant holders - rakes.....................VOOM - Disappeared

I haven't seen Martha in at least a year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

She was on all over the holidays.  And she'll be back for all the spring cleaning, garden clean up with her mint green and orange line of tools.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I like Martha Stewart but question the company she keeps. Palsy-Walsy with Snoop Dogg just a day after he threatened Gayle King in a profanity-laced outburst on Twitter?

Okay. "Tell me who you go with, and I'll tell you what you are."

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never understood the relationship between these two.  Martha seems so refined, liked nice things , has nice quality friends.  Snoop is the antithesis to everything she portrays herself to be.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never understood the relationship between these two.  Martha seems so refined, liked nice things , has nice quality friends.  Snoop is the antithesis to everything she portrays herself to be.

Shoekitty said

i think Snoop Dog is more conservative in private  than he appears in public.  Kind of like Alice Cooper.  Lol.  Alice cooper is very different in person

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty...Twitter Isn't private, it's public. 🙄Somebody doesn't know much about Snoop Dogg.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonlady 

Sorry, that is not what I meant.  I was not talking about Twitter. I meant he is a little more conservative in private...(meaning not in public..with close friends and family). Of course that wasn't the case of his youth. He is one with a very checkered, and colorful past.  

I don't believe I mentioned twitter.

Respected Contributor

@shoekitty...okay, then. I see what you mean.

And I'm the one who mentioned his appalling Twitter threat against Gayle King (invoking "we"--presumably, his private friends).

Quite frankly, after that ,if I were Martha Stewart, I wouldn't give a fig newton what he's like in private. And I doubt it's different, anyway.