Honored Contributor

Martha S. Living and M.S. Show DABL TV

[ Edited ]

I'm truly enjoying The Martha Stewart Show and Martha Stewart Living shows on DABL TV.

Especially the Christmas/Holidays shows now airing.

Enjoyed a recent episode featuring retro train sets.  A visit to the Lionel Train sets manufacturing facility.

Find DABL TV and enjoy.  Each day, including weekends. (?)

Also Essence of Emeril, which I also watch.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Valued Contributor

Re: Martha S. Living and M.S. Show DABL TV

[ Edited ]

I love that channel too.  I watch in the mornings when I'm getting ready for work and I've been loving the old Martha Christmas shows so much.  I have it on now!  I just finished watching the one with Jennifer Garner.  I also  enjoyed the segment she did with the two gentlemen making that gigantic bowl of fresh egg nog!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, have been thoroughly enjoying the Dabl Martha shows.  I don't know of any other lifestyle "expert" who invites children to take an active role in her cooking and craft activities.  And some say Martha is snooty.

I also saw a Christmas show with Sarah Richardson last week.  She gave a party for 200 guests and it was about the preparations, which were spectacular.

These shows are like the older HGTV craft/decorating shows that I've missed so much.  I do find there are too many cooking shows on this and the Create channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

DABL TV has been advertising Martha shows as airing Monday through Friday..........

Now I don't know if I'm correct in saying that those shows also air on the weekends.

Maybe just the Essence of Emeril (?)

I'll pay more attention this weekend, although I could have sw*rn that I've been seeing them on the weekends, too.

I'll keep you posted.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).