Honored Contributor

Martha Knows Best - New Season Starts 10/28/20

[ Edited ]

This is described as her "how-to show's second round," whereby the "domestic expert harvests vegetables, plants bulbs," and the first episode she "whips up apple cider and chooses the most jack-o'lantern-worthy pumpkins."

I enjoyed the first six episodes of her initial airing of this program not long ago, and look forward to watching these new episodes on HGTV.

Honored Contributor

Re: Martha Knows Best - New Season Starts 10/28/20

@World Traveler  Will be watching. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I can't stand Martha. IMO she is rude, very condescending and talks down to her minions. Taking nothing away from the empire she built, it's just her arrogant attitude. 

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac I totally agree with you.  I saw her cooking on Julia Child's show once (?Julia & Friends). Martha was very rude and interrupted so many times that Julia Childs just stopped talking. Totally obnoxious guest. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I can't stand Martha. IMO she is rude, very condescending and talks down to her minions. Taking nothing away from the empire she built, it's just her arrogant attitude. 

@mspatmac  That’s ok. Not everyone likes the same people. We all have different ways we decide who we like and who we don’t. Actually I don’t see the things you do but we all have different perspectives.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @proudlyfromNJ for your comments, just like we all like different hosts. By the way, I was born and raised in New Jersey and still have family there. My three kids were NJ born. After many years away I still miss the shore. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Thanks @proudlyfromNJ for your comments, just like we all like different hosts. By the way, I was born and raised in New Jersey and still have family there. My three kids were NJ born. After many years away I still miss the shore. 

@mspatmac  What county if you want to say?

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

Essex growing up and Union after married. 

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac  Funny, Dad grew up in Essex and Mom grew up in Union. Of course this was many many years ago. They married and moved to Monmouth where I grew up. I’m in NY now over the border from Bergen. Nice meeting you.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@mspatmac  Funny, Dad grew up in Essex and Mom grew up in Union. Of course this was many many years ago. They married and moved to Monmouth where I grew up. I’m in NY now over the border from Bergen. Nice meeting you.

Nice meeting you also.  Sister in Monmouth. I'm in a suburb of Dallas now. Small world. Stay safe