Esteemed Contributor

@chickenbutt - This show has to be so scripted. And, I believe some are looking for a way to promote themselves for an acting gig in the future.

About Rodney, I'm thinking he is also dating, but imo, I don't believe its women. Just a guess on my part. I looked up Desiry and she has had some acting parts. I think I went to radar online.

Oh, Bill - don't know why the ex-wife had to be at the birthday party but it might make good drama for tv.

The guy that is 46 yrs older than the girl - he totally skeeves me out. He is obnoxious and has no class.

Can't remember the others. 

Honored Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@chickenbutt - This show has to be so scripted. And, I believe some are looking for a way to promote themselves for an acting gig in the future.

About Rodney, I'm thinking he is also dating, but imo, I don't believe its women. Just a guess on my part. I looked up Desiry and she has had some acting parts. I think I went to radar online.

Oh, Bill - don't know why the ex-wife had to be at the birthday party but it might make good drama for tv.

The guy that is 46 yrs older than the girl - he totally skeeves me out. He is obnoxious and has no class.

Can't remember the others. 

@riley1  The real old guy and the young girl were the only couple I found refreshing. If she can hang in there  long enough with him until he dies....she might come out with enough money to live comfortably.  She should have something written up stating  that. If she  makes him happy....what more could an old rich Guy want!😄

Esteemed Contributor

Is anyone still watching this show? What do you think about Desiry and Rodney getting engaged. He will not marry her without a prenup!! What are the chances??

Esteemed Contributor

At least Cary Grant was handsome, the 60 year old on Marrying Millions is gross!!  Yuck!  No one in his age group would want him!

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Is anyone still watching this show? What do you think about Desiry and Rodney getting engaged. He will not marry her without a prenup!! What are the chances??

Rodney is one of the guys who just skeeves me out!    Totally unrelated, my gaydar also goes up with him.

It doesn't seem that he would marry her w/o a prenup.   I just watched last night's episode this morning but I had half a dozen things going on, so I didn't pay it total attention.

I thought it was kind of creepy that he was keeping his assistant in the room while he discussed this private stuff with Desiry.   That was really weird!

Respected Contributor

Desery just talks money & how she is going to spend his money on weddings & house. Rodney creeps me out cause he smiles kind of scarey. He has that smile on his face. Bill is selfish he wants young Briana but no kids cause he said would ruin her body. Hope Briana finds her life and move on. Bill is way too old & set in his ways, Briana should realize she will never change him. Bill lived his life why take that away from Briana. That guy in Vegas telling his model g/f get a job in 2 weeks she did then now get an apt. Wow is this love with these couples? I see red flags in all these couples.