Honored Contributor

Re: Married to Medicine Watchers

i also feel like dr jackie is cold......and sort of a side swiping instigator.

i think what she said about buffie (announcing her infertility in front of a large group of women) and how she treated buffie at that dinner table on the show tonight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Married to Medicine Watchers

I didn't see last night's show yet.

However, would it really be HIPAA violation for Jackie to say what she said if Buffie told the group as a friend and Jackie isn't her doctor?  Certainly it is insensitive but I'm not sure it would be a violation.  They showed Buffie being seen by Dr. Simone earlier in the season.

I still, after all these years, don't know what to think about Toya. There are times I like her and then times I find her really snotty.  She comes across as someone who had nothing growing up and now that she has some money, looks down on those who don't.  And I wonder what their situation really is. They went from selling a house to renting to pay off debt and now they built some crazy, huge home.  If they had that kind of money, how could they not just pay off their IRS debt?  I wonder if they are in over their heads again.