Honored Contributor

Married to Medicine Watchers

[ Edited ]

Anyone still watching this?  

Just a comment.  I am really getting tired of Dr. Jackie's fat shaming comments.  Yes she is small and physically fit and active but she is forever making comments about the bodies of the other women on the show and their spouses.

In years past it was a comment here and there but now it's constant.  Her most recent was making the comment about Heavenly's husband when he was dancing.  

I'm also quite sure that Dr. Jackie blurting out that Buffy was infertile was all a set up for the show.  I would hope she isn't that insensitive.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married to Medicine Watchers

You're  correct , it must have been a set up to keep the  bickering going  and to make the new lady Buffy relevant . Dr Jackie would  be open to litigation  if she had blurted out one of pt's medical issues- breach of HIPPA.

A couple of seasons ago she was  getting the ladies interested in trying to exercise  and be diet conscious   but you're right  her comments are  atleast each episode.

Some of the ladies have a larger  body size than they had a few yrs ago.   If they choose to exercise or  watch their diet to make themselves more healthly to care for their younger children , than that would be their choice.

Honored Contributor

never watched

but would you go to a Physician on a reality show?

Valued Contributor

The previews show Dr. Jackie with a whole new attitude!

Respected Contributor

LipstickDiva -

I still bother watching this garbage, and yes I THINK it's just that - garbage.

C'mon - Dr. Jackie is the only perfect human on the planet - didn't you know that! (*wink)

She is the most perfect female near and far and reminds us of it all the time....and YES - it had to be part of the plan for her to ANNOUNCE Buffy's infertility... I mean - that was beyond awful behavior.

Respected Contributor

Thinking Camille - Yes I agree completely with you. Buffy's health info is lawfully protected by HIPAA laws and Dr. PERFECTION would be sued...so, yes, you have to be right.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

never watched

but would you go to a Physician on a reality show?

No.  And if I went to them prior to his/her decision to be on that show, I'd quit going.

Esteemed Contributor

I use to watch in the beginning but I stopped, it became too messy and childish for me.  I'm surprised the show is still on and there is no way I would even think of letting anyone of them be my doctor; I would never be able to take them seriously in their profession.

Valued Contributor

Hi, LipstickDiva.   I, too am hoping that Dr. Jackie is not that insensitive to people's feelings.  I didn't hear the comment about Heavenly's husband when he was dancing.  I will have to check it out.

There seems to be a "coldness" about her.  I can't quite put my finger on it but the fat shaming isn't nice at all.  I do love her new house, and they can just bury me in the back yard.

Valued Contributor

What if Buffie sues Dr. Jackie?  Ha!