Honored Contributor

Re: Married at first sight season 5

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I haven't watched the show at all this year.  However, while trying to find Victor from last year's Big Brother, I came upon this.

Maybe all of you Married at first sight people know this but I didn't.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-nick-pendergrast-expecting-twins-with-new-...

@Annabellethecat66

Oh, wow!  Thanks.  I thought Sonja was so sweet and I had high hopes for them making it.  He did have some issues though.  I wish him luck and I hope Sonja finds her happily ever after as well! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Anyone have any info about the other couples from last year?

I can't remember their names but I am wondering if the guy who had a bus that he lived in and the young woman who sold real estate -- if they are still together?  

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I can't remember their names but I am wondering if the guy who had a bus that he lived in and the young woman who sold real estate -- if they are still together?  

@AngelPuppy1

In May of this year Tom Wilson and Lillian Vilchez announced they were divorcing after 14 months of marriage. They released the following statement:

“After much thought and reflection, and after being married for over a year, we have decided to file for a divorce. This was not an easy decision for either of us because we do love each other very much but sometimes God has other plans. We remain best of friends and will always be there for each other even if we are not married. We plan to continue to grow our relationship, just without a piece of paper binding us together. We appreciate all the love and support you have all shown us during our marriage and hope you continue to support us during this time.”

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I haven't watched the show at all this year.  However, while trying to find Victor from last year's Big Brother, I came upon this.

Maybe all of you Married at first sight people know this but I didn't.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/married-at-first-sight-nick-pendergrast-expecting-twins-with-new-...

I read a story in which Nick says he met his new girlfriend in May. Yikes. That's only two months ago. For the sake of the twins-to-be, I sure hope their new relationship is indeed a lasting one, but it's far too soon to know for sure. 

Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1

In May of this year Tom Wilson and Lillian Vilchez announced they were divorcing after 14 months of marriage. They released the following statement:

“After much thought and reflection, and after being married for over a year, we have decided to file for a divorce. This was not an easy decision for either of us because we do love each other very much but sometimes God has other plans. We remain best of friends and will always be there for each other even if we are not married. We plan to continue to grow our relationship, just without a piece of paper binding us together. We appreciate all the love and support you have all shown us during our marriage and hope you continue to support us during this time.”

@lainey1

Thank you!  Awww, that is sad.  I thought they were so sweet together.