Respected Contributor

Married at first sight is kind of boring this year....

It looks like all three couples are falling in love and happy with each other for the most part.  Kind of a snooze.  I never realized how boring it would be if they all got along.  I sound mean but watching happy couples is not that entertaining.

Super Contributor

Re: Married at first sight is kind of boring this year....

I totally agree, aubegirl. The airport incident seems to be the only excitement so far.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I'll say I agree too @chiclet.  I do hope, however, things do work out for all 3 couples.

However, I'm still not sure yet about Dave/Amber because of her "overthinking" things.

Tristan/Mia - depending on whether he decides to move, could cause some issues.

I guess we'll see what happens next week.  Mia is very fortunate to have someone like Tristan who has been more than forgiving IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I think more drama will be coming. Tristan's sister in-law looks like trouble for them. And, I think his wife has more than we've seen other than the airport incident.

The blonde girl is just too insecure and should probably have stayed single. It always seems to be about her. And, when her husband makes a comment about something she gets a little weird - like when he commented on her perfume in the carriage ride. When she mentioned her hair was a problem because of her bleaching it, he told her to stop - now, that's exactly what my DH would have said. She just gets weird.

The only couple I see maybe having a chance is the third couple. But I think the odds are low. When she told him how much debt she had on her credit cards I thought he was going to fall over.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

I'll say I agree too @chiclet.  I do hope, however, things do work out for all 3 couples.

However, I'm still not sure yet about Dave/Amber because of her "overthinking" things.

Tristan/Mia - depending on whether he decides to move, could cause some issues.

I guess we'll see what happens next week.  Mia is very fortunate to have someone like Tristan who has been more than forgiving IMO.

@HisElk1 @chiclet Re: Tristan and Mia, not knowing Texas well I decided to google the dstance between Dallas and Houston. It's only 3 1/2 hrs !! . The way they were talking I thought it was clear across the state!  Mia said her job wasn't an issue since since she works from home; she can still be closely connected to her Dallas family & friends if she's in Houston. Moving or not isn't the real problem. I don't know how they've resolved all the trust issues in this short a time- it's got to go deeper imo. 

Amber seems to be working through some of her insecurities, we'll see as the season prgresses. I  see Bobby and Danielle as the only stable couple. 

Honored Contributor

If all 3 couples make it, it will be a first and the judges will be ecstatic!!!  

I think Dave is so cute and considerate.  I have a mini-crush on him!  He is so patient with Amber.  I don't know how he does it.

And Bobby --- from the way its filmed, it looks like he does the majority of everything.

In this season, it looks like the men are the ones who are the most well-adjusted and loving and normal.  However, the season is not over yet!

If you want more excitement or craziness, watch the series where the husbands and wives switch partners for a few weeks!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin