Occasional Contributor

Re: Married at first sight SPOILER 3/19

Jasmine needs to let go of Will - all the guy wants to do is sleep.  I'm sure she didn't get married with the idea that her spouse would snooze away their life together. 

This so called drinking issue of Kate's - I think its a smokescreen for Luke's confusion surrounding his sexuality.

Respected Contributor

When you sign up for these shows you have to be open to everything. Luke didn't want producers to know what they were doing which is not in the contract when they signed on. When Kate told Luke in the car that she talked to Dr. Pepper he got upset saying you told them your side and left things out what did you really say? Sounds controlling to me. Read on a gossip site that host Jamie said she never saw a couple like this on all the seasons and hope they divorce. I understand we only see what they want us to see and edit our viewing but still not good. 

Valued Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Who watched this tonight? Think next week is the finale. I don't think any of these couples will last. Luke keeps bringing up Kate's drinking even when Kate is trying to talk about their problems. Dr. Pepper told Luke that they need more communication to keep the marriage & that won't happen. She also told him it's not fair to either one of them to continue in this direction. Dr P also said AJ was acting like a spoiled brat when he walked into the house. Next week they see videos of their wedding day and Kate looked so sad but Luke was smiling watching it. What is wrong with this guy? 

He's Sadistic!

Trusted Contributor

Someone on here had said something about their daughter knowing Luke and he still had his wedding ring but it was also mentioned here that they have to stay together six months so maybe that is the reason he still has the ring on.  Time will tell, a week only to wait for the answer. 

Super Contributor

On the after show Dr Pepper was a major disappointment with her reactions by saying AJ acts like a spoiled brat when his behavior is scary with that temper. Then knowing how badly Luke has acted and treated Kate her reaction is to communicate better to fix the marriage when he has tortured her the whole time. She should have called him out on his nasty manipulation of her and more professional terms. Really Bad Season!

Esteemed Contributor

@fresh kitty wrote:

On the after show Dr Pepper was a major disappointment with her reactions by saying AJ acts like a spoiled brat when his behavior is scary with that temper. Then knowing how badly Luke has acted and treated Kate her reaction is to communicate better to fix the marriage when he has tortured her the whole time. She should have called him out on his nasty manipulation of her and more professional terms. Really Bad Season!

Yeh Luke is a little off but has anyone checked to see if Kate has a pulse?

Honored Contributor

It's my understanding they all have to continue to wear their wedding rings until after this is all said and done so that nothing is revealed about them not being together or being together anymore.

I remember the first season Courtney lost her job over this show and I want to think there have been others who had issues with their job.

Despite the fact that I really do not like Jamie at all, I watched the show with Luke, Jasmine and Dr. Pepper.  Luke definitely is an odd guy.  I kind of got the feeling Dr. Pepper really wanted to say a lot more to him then she did.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@miata1 wrote:

Someone on here had said something about their daughter knowing Luke and he still had his wedding ring but it was also mentioned here that they have to stay together six months so maybe that is the reason he still has the ring on.  Time will tell, a week only to wait for the answer. 

That was me. My DD has a college friend who works with him in his engineering job. She (the friend) told DD he's a really nice guy. She (DD) talked to her friend last week again about the show. The friend says of course Luke can't talk about it, and he is wearing his ring - because he can't take it off until they air the final episode, but he seems happy and when people tease him about it he just laughs. 

Before the show started she (the friend) hinted that Kate is not what she appears to be. "I" think they're two nice kids, who just didn't hit it off romantically, but decided to stay friends. Who knows? I also believe the show is "embellishing" the drama in their story. Smiley Wink

ETA: About Jamie's comments: She is being paid by the show to do what she does and comment the way she does. She has to "play along." Who knows what she really thinks about each one as an individual?

Esteemed Contributor

If AJ is faking his temper tantrums for the producers, he should quit his day job and become an actor.  The look he gets in his eyes is very scary.  The way he acted at the gym with Stephanie, was so outrageous, no one in their right mind would choose to be with someone like that. 

If the couples all end up staying together, then I would say folks, I think we have been duped.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@astrodome wrote:

Jasmine needs to let go of Will - all the guy wants to do is sleep.  I'm sure she didn't get married with the idea that her spouse would snooze away their life together. 

This so called drinking issue of Kate's - I think its a smokescreen for Luke's confusion surrounding his sexuality.

If Will wanted to spend time with Jasmine he would.  Clearly, he does not.