Respected Contributor

Married at First Sight starts Wednesday

Whole new season starts again. It is on Lifetime channel

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight starts Wednesday

I'll be watching. I'm amazed that people are still signing up, though, since the so-called experts obviously don't have a good track record when it comes to matching people.

Honored Contributor

Can't wait!  Love this show!  Yes, it is amazing that people still want to do this!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

I'll be watching, too. I really enjoyed Jamie's memorable moments the other night. I had forgotten about some of the couples from the beginning. I wonder whatever happened with Jason and Courtney. They were one of my favorite couples. I hope they are still together.

Honored Contributor

I watched the special moments last week.  I liked how they introduced the couples who they matched and will be participating this season.  I'm hoping they skip all that beginning stuff and get right to it.

As an aside, I really hated Jamie's blonde hair.  Unnatural color and doesn't look good on her IMO.

@Veridoc, on another thread about last season's MAFS, someone said Courtney and Jason are no longer together.  She moved back to NC and he's still in NY.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I watched the special moments last week.  I liked how they introduced the couples who they matched and will be participating this season.  I'm hoping they skip all that beginning stuff and get right to it.

As an aside, I really hated Jamie's blonde hair.  Unnatural color and doesn't look good on her IMO.

@Veridoc, on another thread about last season's MAFS, someone said Courtney and Jason are no longer together.  She moved back to NC and he's still in NY.  

@Lipstickdiva, DH and I watched it too.  I agree about skipping all the stuff that they go through and get it started without all of that.  Just show the 4 couples and get on with it.

I, too read that Courtney moved back home; not sure what happened.  I wonder how Bobby/Danielle are doing with their new baby.  Toward the end, I didn't care for her much when she wanted to move, get rid of his furniture, etc.  It seemed everything had to go her way and Bobby needed to grow "a pair" IMO.

Honored Contributor

I DVRd Kate + Date last night.  Don't judge.  LOL

Anyhow, one of the dating experts on the show that is trying to help Kate find a match was the relationship expert on MAFS.  I think her name was Rachel DeAlto? 

Honored Contributor

I wish they would have a show that showed all couples from the beginning.  I would love to know what all the people are doing such as who got married, had babies, moved to different areas, got different careers.  Also, the ones who got married on the show --- which ones --- probably not many --- that are still together.  And --- the ones who were married and got divorced -- if any of them stay in touch!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin