Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight New Orleans

I wish they would comb their hair!!

I love them together but they need to improve their hygiene!!

Esteemed Contributor

Bennett & Amelia - great!

Amani & Woody - also great!

Karen & Miles.... a pretty good match, but does she ever have some past relationship baggage to work through. His joking about  s*x on the calendar- with the way she reacted,  it sounds like she might have been  misled by  former boyriends. Miles is so patient and understanidng, if they don't fall into the friend zone it could work out! 

Olivia & Brett ..... not  good match. I do think what seems to be Olivia rehashing the same thing again & again is the shows editing. But they're at differnet places with priorities -- and Brett uses sarcasm as a defense mechanism  rather than having a conversation.

Christina & Henry.... also not a good match. He's a quiet guy that moves slowly. And she wants everything right now, 1-2-3. During 'Unflitered' he doesn't have the tic- or eye contact issues- and shows his good natured,  funny side. He's already challenged with his confidence and she only makes it worse!

Respected Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

Bennett and Amelia just look so unkempt to me. I am so tired of seeing his dirty feet and dirty socks. When they were talking about sweaty armpits or not putting on deodorant I had to fast forward that part... yuck.

I don't think until this post I realized what bothered me about them.  I worked with a girl who was very quirky with her clothes, hair and shoes but very clean and well groomed.  I think Amelia might be  lazy in the hygiene department  I just want to wash her hair and brush and blow dry it.  As for Bennett I am not sure since he is a guy.  He is the one that brought up that the chores need to be done and toilet needed to be cleaned so I think he is cleaner than she is.  She does not strike me as a prom queen even though Bennett found that out in the yearbook.  

Valued Contributor

Amelia and Bennett - well, she is a physician - just get a maid to do the chores - problem solved!

Brett  Olivia - they would be great spouses to the right person - just not each other.  Brett needs a homebody that if family focused and Olivia needs someone who does not have an interest in having children and would like to see the world and go out to eat and do interesting things other than be home on weekends.  What I would love ot see is a show where a host confronts the matchmakers and asks them why they thought these two would ever be good together.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

@DJs mom wrote:

Bennett and Amelia just look so unkempt to me. I am so tired of seeing his dirty feet and dirty socks. When they were talking about sweaty armpits or not putting on deodorant I had to fast forward that part... yuck.

I don't think until this post I realized what bothered me about them.  I worked with a girl who was very quirky with her clothes, hair and shoes but very clean and well groomed.  I think Amelia might be  lazy in the hygiene department  I just want to wash her hair and brush and blow dry it.  As for Bennett I am not sure since he is a guy.  He is the one that brought up that the chores need to be done and toilet needed to be cleaned so I think he is cleaner than she is.  She does not strike me as a prom queen even though Bennett found that out in the yearbook.  

Yes, Bennett brought up the topic about chores, which is why I don't understand why his feet are always so filthy. If you take a shower your feet are the first thing to get wet so the fact that everytime they show his feet they are dirty is making me think his hygiene needs to be improved. 

Honored Contributor

The latest episode --- the virus seems to have really shaken things up!

I guess Brett has left Olivia for good --- or so it seems.  He just packed it all up and told her he's done!

Amelila knows she will be going to Virginia and now Bennett announes he will be splitting his time between there and NO.  She seems perfectly fine with that.  Huh?  I don't get it. They're not dating --- they're married!!!  

Karen and Miles --- I feel sorry for him.  He seems to be turning himself inside and out for her and she is giving him hardly anything in return.  She acts like a little queen grudgingly dropping a crumb once in awhile.  I don't care for her haughty attitude and I think he needs to move on and find someone who will willingly give him love and affection and accept him just as he is.

Christina and Henry.  While I agree that Henry does have some issues, I think if approached tactfully and kindly, he would be able to open up and emit some more emotions.  I agreed with Henry when he said she was being untruthful.  I said that at the start when she was being shady about her prior living arrangements.  Also, she criticized Henry for going out daily to the store and to his place to work and not bringing her flowers, but she totally forgot and ignored his birthday!  And then got all dressed up and said she was going for a walk, called much later and said she was helping a friend arrange furniture and then came home very, very later.  In the previews for next week, Henry was saying that Christina claimed something about there being something out there about Henry sleeping with a man or having an affair with a man!

Amani and Woody still seemed pretty good although they did have some tiff about his  phone messages or something.

The "experts" said the virus was holding up the decision day thing.  Well, they just ought to go ahead and do it via skipe or something.  I think everyone has pretty much made up their minds at this point any way.  Why prolong it and might as well put some of them out of their misery so they can move on?? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

On the last show Amelia said Bennett only used one sheet of toilet paper and she was proud of him or something.  OMG  I am all for saving the planet and conserving but that is not the place to start.  His underwear must be quite a mess that is if he wears underwear. These two are a bit nasty.

Honored Contributor

Some people will do anything on TV.  And some producers will do anything to exploit people and get their show on TV.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Karen and Miles --- I feel sorry for him.  He seems to be turning himself inside and out for her and she is giving him hardly anything in return.  She acts like a little queen grudgingly dropping a crumb once in awhile.  I don't care for her haughty attitude and I think he needs to move on and find someone who will willingly give him love and affection and accept him just as he is.

The "experts" said the virus was holding up the decision day thing.  Well, they just ought to go ahead and do it via skipe or something.  I think everyone has pretty much made up their minds at this point any way.  Why prolong it and might as well put some of them out of their misery so they can move on?? 

Spoiler
From what i have read, in the case of Karen and Miles being holed up together is the best thing that ever happened to them.  It brought them much closer and where they may not have agreed to stay together on the original decision day, they chose to after all that time together and in fact have been spotted out and photo'd together recently.  Who knows if that is true, but this mafsfan is usually pretty spot on with her info.
Honored Contributor

@chiclet 

One word for that --- YUCK

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin