Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight New Orleans

Update: Brett has a girlfriend, Brittany. I saw a pic - she's cute with light blonde hair. She has a cat. Someone saw them at a Halloween party. Yeah - the show made it seem like he was nervous to be around anyone during quarantine. Remember he didn't SEEM to be OK when Olivia went to see her family. Yet he apparently met someone and has been able to date her! Brett apparently still has no power due to Hurricane Zeta. BTW - he and Olivia are friends. That tells you about how "real" their onscreen relationship was!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

This gal I follow on Instagram had Henry's profile (?) for Bumble...so he is on at least that dating site.  

Also she posted pics of Henry and Olivia together.  They were out with Karen and Miles and Woody and Amani.  Though they could be giving it a shot, Henry seemed to be good friends with Woody and Olivia with Amani so it may have been they were all just hanging out.

Trusted Contributor

Woody and Armani are my favorite couple.  He is such a good guy and I love the way she speaks as she is always so calm and in control.  That would be so nice if Olivia ended up with Henry.  They are both nice and seem to have things in common.  The only thing Olivia had in common with Brett is that they both liked cats.  I kind of feel sorry for Christine as I think she really wanted to find someone, and she seemed to want to try with Henty and wanted to teach him things and do things together but they were too different and he was not attracted to her.  

I hope they do an update on these couples as they were all so nice.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

When Karen speaks I hear psycho babble. Maybe it's just me. 

I heard "like" . . . "like" . . . "like" . . . "like"