Valued Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight New Orleans

Henry & Christina - he has three female friends that adore him.  Yes, he's shy, but sometimes you just need to give someone a chance to open up.  Not seeing Christina as right for him - she seems a little cold and distant.  Also, she just got out of a five year relationshp  - what is wrong with these match makers?  Again, rebound romances almost always fail.

Brett & Olivia - not feeling this relationship.  Feel she would have been a better match for Henry

Amelia & Bennett - hoping this is a success.  However, the previews indicate that he is not willing to move if she gets a residency out of town.  This is very disappointing as residencies are short lived.  What would keep him from moving - his thriving career as a landscaper, peddie driver? 

Have concerns about Miles & Karen - he is a gem in the rough, but I suspect he's not going to be "flashy" enough for her.

Respected Contributor

The previews of upcoming conflicts were depressing.  Very unhappy people.  Not saying who.

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Henry & Christina - he has three female friends that adore him.  Yes, he's shy, but sometimes you just need to give someone a chance to open up.  Not seeing Christina as right for him - she seems a little cold and distant.  Also, she just got out of a five year relationshp  - what is wrong with these match makers?  Again, rebound romances almost always fail.

Brett & Olivia - not feeling this relationship.  Feel she would have been a better match for Henry

Amelia & Bennett - hoping this is a success.  However, the previews indicate that he is not willing to move if she gets a residency out of town.  This is very disappointing as residencies are short lived.  What would keep him from moving - his thriving career as a landscaper, peddie driver? 

Have concerns about Miles & Karen - he is a gem in the rough, but I suspect he's not going to be "flashy" enough for her.

I agree....especially about Brett and Olivia.  She would have been better with Henry.  I think she would have been patient enough to get him out of his shyness and they would have been a really cute couple.  

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I don't think Christina & Henry will be success story.  He's too timid and awkward.  She's gonna steamroll over him.  She's too into herself.

@CelticCrafter - ITA! Henry said during the first episode he had trouble looking people in the eye, and he had trouble with self confidence. 

Christina may be nice, but she is definitely spoiled!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

@Houstonoilers - We were talking about this- Olivia would have been better for Henry.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Spoiler about the last two couples married. Don't read if you don't want to know!

Spoiler
One of the two couples stays married. I think we all know who!  Smiley Wink
Respected Contributor

I, too, agree about Christina/Henry.  Olivia, IMO, would've been a better choice for Henry.

When sitting at the table and talking about their friends, Christina's response to Henry while he's talking was rude IMO.  She completely ignored him to allow herself to talk about forgetting her "beautiful earrings".  Talk about a real turnoff. 

I don't see this one working out; she may be a nice person, but seems very self absorbed IMO.

Trusted Contributor

I read a spoiler of the final Decision Day results, but it's sad that after just the weddings, I think we all could have predicted it.

Spoiler
Amelia/Bennett, Amani/Woody, and Karen/Miles stay together -at least at that point.  If that ends up being the case, this will be a pretty successful season.

I, too, would have liked to see how things would have gone with Olivia and Henry. They both are a little insecure, but seemingly nice.

Neither Christina or Brett are relationship-ready. Both appear to be too selfish.
Esteemed Contributor

Henry's girl friend was a real peach.  Nobody is going to be good enough for him.  Sidenote, the one, Trishelle, was on MTV The Real World ages ago and another reality show.  Not the who said she would never accept the marriage becase she would never do something like this, but the other friend.

I don't like Henry and his wife nor Brett and his wife.  By that I mean I see nothing there for either of them and no chance they will last IMO.  I hope all three other couples make it as I really like them all.   

Honored Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

I, too, agree about Christina/Henry.  Olivia, IMO, would've been a better choice for Henry.

When sitting at the table and talking about their friends, Christina's response to Henry while he's talking was rude IMO.  She completely ignored him to allow herself to talk about forgetting her "beautiful earrings".  Talk about a real turnoff. 

I don't see this one working out; she may be a nice person, but seems very self absorbed IMO.

@HisElk1 - ITA! I looked at DD and said I couldn't believe she.interrupted him! Like you said, I don't think that helped her chances with him! She didn't even tell him she was sorry. SMH!