Valued Contributor

Married at First Sight New Orleans

Saw a preview of the couples they matched up.  As usual, the "experts" have zero common sense.

Christina & Henry - he tells the "experts" that he wants a petite woman who is shorter than him.  So of course, they match him with someone taller

Olivia & Brett - He's recently dated 45 women and could not find one he liked well enough to marry - One would think the "experts" would figure out that he is too picky and that no one will ever please him, but NOOOOOOO they select him out of hundreds of men as one of their primo choices to match

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight New Orleans

Yeah.  I gotta believe they do that purposely for drama.   

Esteemed Contributor

When does the new season start?

Super Contributor

@Ibby114 It starts tonight the 15th.  Last Wednesday they had a intro show.  Maybe you can catch it on demand.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

There's a lot of positive thoughts for the female doctor and the laid-back match for her.  Okay.  Maybe.  But I wonder how long a driven professional will be happy with someone who even one of the professionals has doubts he can step up into her social circle and be engaging with her friends and peers.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Yeah.  I gotta believe they do that purposely for drama.   

So true! Brett is going to be the villain of the season!

I'm enjoying it as usual. Apparently they got some episodes done before the virus hit NOLA - badly. The couples are each quarantining together and talking to the experts online. Should be interesting!

Honored Contributor

Mindy from last season gave an interview. She said Zach is a really nice guy and (as usual) we didn't see everything. She said the producers found him and convinced him to do the show. He wasn't sure at first! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Did you see the armpits on the Doctor when she tried on her wedding dress.  I know there are people who don't shave their armpits but I have never seen someone who did'nt.   She had a lot of hair there.  I cannot wait to see her and the guy they chose for her get together.  It seems like a good match since they are both really out of the norm but we shall see.  

Honored Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Saw a preview of the couples they matched up.  As usual, the "experts" have zero common sense.

Christina & Henry - he tells the "experts" that he wants a petite woman who is shorter than him.  So of course, they match him with someone taller

Olivia & Brett - He's recently dated 45 women and could not find one he liked well enough to marry - One would think the "experts" would figure out that he is too picky and that no one will ever please him, but NOOOOOOO they select him out of hundreds of men as one of their primo choices to match

Brett - I think he's like another Zach from last year!  He gave me the impression that he thinks he's all that and a bag of chips.

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched the last episode last night.  I think *if* Brett really dated 45 women it wasn't he couldn't find one he liked well enough to marry, it's that he couldn't find one to go out with him a second time.  He has to be one of the most unlikeable guys right out the door of any of the guys I've seen on this show.  Usually it takes a few episodes before their true colors show.  I think it's mean that they would chose him, especially for somebody like Olivia.  Just not a nice thing to do to that poor girl for ratings.  Hopefully he turns out to really be a nice guy and is good to her.  

Amelia and Bennett, the quirkly couple, could actually be a really good fit.