Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight July 10 Lifetime

I just watched it this morning but, somehow or other, I missed her 'laundry' remark.  Have to pull it up again and check that out.   She is a hot mess.   He is so nice and kind, and she needs to get it together.   Seems like you wouldn't put somebody like her in this sort of thing, out of respect for the other person.    Either she hid it well or they just disregarded it and figured it would fix itself.

The whole Mia thing - I wonder how that will play out with the dating app thing.   How does one think they deleted something like that, yet they didn't?  While I have zero experience with dating apps, I'm just not feeling that.   In this situation, also, the husband seems to be an extremely nice and kind person.   I wish they had done him better.

The other couple seem really great.   I really like both of them a lot and hope they stay happy.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot believe what a mess that Amber is. It is pretty obvious why she has never married. I think that Dave has been exceptionally kind and patient (or at least that is what they want us to think based on the editing), but Amber just wants a baby and not a relationship. When she started again about what she is doing wrong and how he is not attracted to her and on and on and a 7.5 is unacceptable, but she hasn't done anything to move the relationship forward, I just shake my head. I hope Dave is smart enough to see that this is not going to work out or that she is just too high maintenance.

I didn't like Mia the first show and she is even worse now. But, I am getting to the point of thinking that, after yet another BIG lie, Tristan is a fool to stay committed to "his wife." So, if after all he has found out (and not through her), he still thinks he has to stay in the marriage, then he gets what he asked for.

Absoluely LOVE Bobby and Danielle! So, it looks like next week is their problem week. I hope they can work that out, because I really like them together.

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ and @chickenbutt, I agree with both of you.  I'm not sure I worded mine as well as both of you did.

I feel bad for Dave and Tristan.  Whatever Dave says, she picks apart and looks for something negative.  He must be walking on eggshells when he talks to her about anything.

When the men met with Pastor Cal, I wish he would not have asked them to "grade" their wives.  Don't think that was necessary, but MO.

As for Mia and Tristan, I feel for him; he seems like such a good guy.  Being married to someone you haven't met is difficult; add to the fact the situation with Mia, then upon him asking her about it, she lies until the truth comes out.  If there is no trust at the start of the relationship, I don't see it making it.  He will most likely have doubts in his mind that she's not truthful and that doesn't allow the marriage/relationship to grow.  If he continues to stay with her, I agree, he deserves what he gets, although I hope he soon sees what she's doing.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, with Mia there is a trend of her not admitting to anything unless it's already been discovered.    You can almost see it in her face like - oh carp, he knows about this...what do I say...what do I say...what do I say.   You can see the wheels going around in her head.

Honored Contributor

This show is like watching many train wrecks.  This Amber woman (she's the oldest of the 3 women) is the most insecure person I've seen!

Like some of you have said, you can see why these people aren't married!  In several previous shows the males were ding dongs but in this one it seems like the females are the ding dongs!

I don't understand why the producers of this show continue to go with these same 'professionals' as they seem as clueless as the main 'characters' on the show!

I fast forward over some of it because I just can't believe these people can be this stupid.

I watch 3 soaps.  If these characters were on the soaps ..... well....I'd be scratching my head because I'd be like...."this is a real opposite" of a fairytale.

Also, at least in two of the couples the women don't seem to know how (or want to learn) how to cook....period.

That unbelievable Amber....well...what can you say about her except to her husband....run!

Then there's Mia's huband....forget about running...he need to find an Uber (anything with wheels) because running isn't fast enough to get away!

Respected Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  You’ve said everything I’ve been thinking about the couples on this show.  I too hope Bobby and Danielle can work out their problems that seem to be coming in next week’s episode.  Right now I would be just as happy to see the other two couples divorce. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The Bobby and Danielle problem is so not a problem! Each feel they're falling in love but don't know how to approach the other person. It reminds me of Anthony and Ashley a couple years back, they got along so well throughout the season the show needed to almost manufacture drama. And I just read they're having a baby! Heart

Tristan is so incredibly kind- to the point where he could be taken advantage of. I don't get how they can throw the 'love' word around so freely also- with all the trust issues ?

Dave and Amber, wow is she insecure. She brought up that her hair was damaged from coloring it- and he suggests she not so it then. Makes perfect sense! But with that she goes back to the rant that  he's not attracted to her?? Woman Frustrated Everyone has insecurities - but hers is way over the top. 

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114, wow, your post is spot on IMO.  

With regard to Danielle/Bobby, they seem to be doing well; of course, we still have a ways to go.

Tristan/Dave - I feel for both of them.  She was so out of line with the "catch up" lunch with her family and really put him on the spot; I ended up yelling at my poor TV LOL when she did that.    I have no idea how he will ever be able to trust her.

Dave - the poor guy can't say/do anything right for "Miss Insecure".  Good grief, if her hair is falling out, yeah, he said the right thing.  He's willing to accept her with her natural color; I'd think that would say alot about him.  IMO, she is always looking for a reason to start drama.  

Honored Contributor

All three husbands were dumb to even mention that they were asked to rate their wives😏

Am I the only one who thinks there is something a little off about Dave though?

Esteemed Contributor

@tansy Dave seems okay. It's Amber and her insecurities that boggles my mind!!! Although she seems to be working through them better. 

Tristan and Mia are the potential mess imo! Not knowing Texas well I decided to google the dstance between Dallas and Houston to see the impact of their possible move. It's only 3 1/2 hrs !! . The way they were talking I thought it was clear across the state!  Mia said her job wasn't an issue since since she works from home; she can still be closely connected to her Dallas family & friends if she's in Houston. After this short amount of time, there are probably underlying  trust issues. .