Respected Contributor

Married at First Sight July 10 Lifetime

It starts tomorrow or today depending when you read this. July 10 on Lifetime channel. If you like 90 day Finance you may like this. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight July 10 Lifetime

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the reminder. I love this show!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So did anyone watch?  I half watched the hour episode where they picked the 3 couples and I fastforwarded a lot through the second 2 hours.  I wanted to see from the weddings on after.

I was really surprised myself that Danielle thought Bobby was so cute.  LOL  I thought he seemed a little goofy and dorky to me.  It will be interesting with them.  I can't dislike a girl that is so into dog rescue.  Smiley Happy

Amber and Dave will be interesting.  My initial thoughts on her is she doesn't seem very bright.  She just came across as a bubble head and like a very superficial person. 

Tristan and Mia I have no real thoughts on except Mia really seemed shy and hesitant about the process, which is understandable.   

It was nice to see a start to a season where all the couples are attracted to each other.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I watched it!  This is going to be ummmm 'interesting'?  Ugh!  These couples look like 3 train wrecks happening all at once!

Did you see the upcoming episodes?  They look more explosives than any so far!

Honored Contributor

I just watched the 3 episodes recorded that night, yesterday or the day before.   I'm trying to remember more in terms of details, but what I remember most is that I don't feel too good about this.

That one blonde woman (the taller one) - I'm trying to remember why, but all I remember is that I did not like her at all.

I think I remember thinking that the couple with the other blonde lady (the shortest couple) seems kind of good, going in anyway.

The third couple - I just remember that the guy said some things beforehand that didn't click with me at all and they even made some negative comments about him, before choosing him, that were concerning.

I wish I could buy a new memory!  Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

They all seem fairly well matched.  I don't think I like the tall blond.  I kept thinking...please get those roots done before the weddding.  

Respected Contributor

This season will be another 'entertaining one' IMO with the 3 couples.

Danielle/Bobby - While I'm glad the pros got in touch with Bobby about pairing him with an "older woman" and he was ok with her age, I'm not sure I see this one making it.  I love that she rescues dogs, I'm not sure how well she would 'enjoy' seeing  what appeared to be 2 dead ducks in his refrigerator when Dr. Pepper opened it.  Also Bobby's mother seems to really want this to work and almost comes across as being too "motherly" to me.  

Amber/David - Still not sure yet about him; however, the first thing I said out loud regarding Amber was that I hoped she had her roots touched up before the wedding LOL.  If memory serves, she ended up drinking too much at her party and her friends had to get her a bucket.  Hope that's not a sign she drinks too much.  I don't know why, but there's just something about her that I am not liking - we'll see.

Mia/Tristan - Mia is just beautiful IMO and being cautious.  With how her family and sister reacted to this, I hope they let them live and not get into their personal lives.  Tristan's family seems to be very accepting of it which is good.  

As each episode airs, we'll see how things go for them.  JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Mia Bally was detained  earlier this year after a warrant was issued for her arrest over stalking claims and another of unauthorized use of a card. They were acting on a felony warrant put out on her from Ouachita Parish Sheriff's office in Louisiana over three charges of stalking her ex-boyfriend and one of unauthorized use of an "access card". 

She sounds like a real prize. That is why I find this show so unbelievable. Do these professionals even vett these people.  One season of this show was enough for me.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Mia Bally was detained  earlier this year after a warrant was issued for her arrest over stalking claims and another of unauthorized use of a card. They were acting on a felony warrant put out on her from Ouachita Parish Sheriff's office in Louisiana over three charges of stalking her ex-boyfriend and one of unauthorized use of an "access card". 

She sounds like a real prize. That is why I find this show so unbelievable. Do these professionals even vett these people.  One season of this show was enough for me.

@elated, thanks for sharing the info.  I just googled her and boy, I feel bad for her ex boyfriend and Tristan.  She's a piece of work and I think Tristan should run as fast as he can to get away from her.