Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight July 10 Lifetime

I was watching last night off and on because there was nothing on.

For the love of all things holy, Tristan has to be following a script given to him.  Who in their right mind would put up with Mia?  I have only seen probably 5 episodes now and I cannot even stand that girl.  Everytime I watch, she's told some kind of lie or walked out on Tristan. Dude needs to grow a pair and move on. 

I'm still freaked out by Danielle's eyebrows. I can't help it.  I have no idea what she and Bobby even say to each other because I'm fixated on the catepillar brows.

I have no words for Amber and Dave.  I didn't care for Amber from day 1. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was watching last night off and on because there was nothing on.

For the love of all things holy, Tristan has to be following a script given to him.  Who in their right mind would put up with Mia?  I have only seen probably 5 episodes now and I cannot even stand that girl.  Everytime I watch, she's told some kind of lie or walked out on Tristan. Dude needs to grow a pair and move on. 

I'm still freaked out by Danielle's eyebrows. I can't help it.  I have no idea what she and Bobby even say to each other because I'm fixated on the catepillar brows.

I have no words for Amber and Dave.  I didn't care for Amber from day 1. 

Yes!  All of this.  

As to the eyebrows - I get really stuck on things like that, too, and I struggle with wanting to make hers right.  She is lovely, but I wonder why she likes to paint her eyebrows so thick.

I always get stuck on stuff like a bad wig, or an unusual looking body part, or any one of a number of eyebrow faux pas.

Amber - good grief!    I know a lot of folks here don't like Dave, but he seems pretty normal and decent to me.  She, OTOH, is as messed up as Mia, if not more so.    Always picking everything apart.  It's exhausting!

Regular Contributor

Mia is like a clingy 2-year old trapped in an adult-sized body. She needs to grow up. I really want to like Tristan but i just don't trust him. Too much goes on between the two of them when the camera is off that makes me think he want to play the good guy when the camera is rolling.

Amber is exhausting and needy. Dave is already trying to parent her, which i find irratating.

Danielle needs to start pitching in and not expect Bobby to wait on her hand and foot (her eyebrows creep me out too). 

Respected Contributor

Mia is absolutely diagnosable.  She's scary because she keeps showing back up after leaving not unlike with the previous boyfriend -- different situations but she just doesn't go away.  I don't understand why Tristan allows her to keep playing him.  I believe what Tristan said about her telling anyone a story that she thinks they want to hear.

I was sad when Dave said that Amber does nothing to make him feel like he matters in their relationship.  He said he calls her at work and has sent her flowers.  I hope they do themselves a favor and cut the cord. 

As for Danielle's eyebrows, if she'd just bring them in  from her nose a little bit, it would help without her having to give up entirely what she obviously loves.  Maybe she's trying to compensate for small facial features.  Cute girl.  I hope she didn't have them permanently done.

Super Contributor

I thought Danielle's eyebrows were microbladed until she only put her eyelashes in the budget and not her eyebrows.

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel@lizzys@Free2be et al I just don't buy that Danielle can't say loving things because of the way she was raised. I never, ever got a hug from my parents or an I love you from them. Ever. I grew up wanting to exclaim my love to my husband and eventually to my children. Amber needs to bugger out. I really like Dave. I know Mia has issues, but Tristan has disappointed me. He's a hot head. Bobby is a girl's dream, IMO. By the way, Daniell's brows have bothered me from day one. Yikes.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein