Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight - Houston

I agree about the cursing.  I thought she addressed it.  That would have been at the top of the list of things I wouldn't abide.  I do think that many younger people think of the F work as their favorite adjective/adverb.  It just rolls out of their mouths  It makes my skin crawl to hear it.  At least I haven't heard any of them taking the Lord's name in vain......that is worse IMO.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Boy have I been hearing some tea about two people that are not a couple as we know them.  They have been seen out and about together and not in a group.  I will hold it for a while.  

A FB poster ran into them at a restaurant and took a picture with one of them.  Every season has its drama, I guess.  Whether real or made up.

@Mmsfoxxie   If you decide to spill the beans, PLEASE do it in a Spoiler.  For me, it really does spoil it.  I know you said that you read ahead in a book LOL.  That has never been me. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Lol... @tends2dogs, I'm going to keep it to myself.  It did me a lot of good just to put that teaser out there.  But, yeah, I love me some spoilers.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Trusted Contributor

I am with you, @Mmsfoxxie. IF that spoiler is true, I think it's great. And if people WANT to know. . .

Spoiler
Bao and Zack have been seen many places enjoying each other's company and having dinner, etc. It could be a nice freindship or maybe more. Either way, good for them to have found a relationship where they didn't have to walk on egg shells.

Also there have been many sightings of Rachel and Jose, still clearly together. Rachel has said that they got a "bad edit." But, my thoughts are that there is NO WAY Jose was acting when he displayed the rage and temper he did, as well as the coldness when confronted after the fact. I unbderstand that many women return to abusive situations after hearing apologies, but she hasn't been with him that long so she does not have a lot invested,other than a phony marriage. Even if they are together now, I can't see him being a good father and expect that she will eventually leave him. 
Esteemed Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

Boy have I been hearing some tea about two people that are not a couple as we know them.  They have been seen out and about together and not in a group.  I will hold it for a while.  

A FB poster ran into them at a restaurant and took a picture with one of them.  Every season has its drama, I guess.  Whether real or made up.

yep.  

Esteemed Contributor

You guys are killing me with the spoilers!  Woman SurprisedWoman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

Now and then I feel sorry for Johnny because just maybe he is married to someone who is one person on camera and another very different person when they are alone together.  It might explain his seemingly overwrought emotions.  Like a crazy murder drama, someone screaming for help to the police that they are in mortal danger while the perp looks so innocent.  LOL 

Valued Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

Now and then I feel sorry for Johnny because just maybe he is married to someone who is one person on camera and another very different person when they are alone together.  It might explain his seemingly overwrought emotions.  Like a crazy murder drama, someone screaming for help to the police that they are in mortal danger while the perp looks so innocent.  LOL 

Hmmm, that would explain why he accused her of being "fake, phony, and manipulative"

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

You guys are killing me with the spoilers!  Woman SurprisedWoman Indifferent

@tends2dogs , if it makes you feel any better it is more extensive coverage of my earlier spoiler; in other words, it is not all kinds of new things happening that you are missing out on.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ - About your earlier spoiler:

Spoiler
I have read about Rachel and Jose and posted earlier in this thread about the baseball game. I have to think they're both acting. Jose has a very sensitive job with NASA. We lived in a neighborhood with someone going into that job who had to undergo an extensive security clearance. If there was anything like we saw on TV in Jose's past, that would have been a problem. DH was one of the personal references contacted. They asked DH questions about our friend- everything almost to how would he act if dinner was late! Not really that, LOL, but they were definitely checking out how he would react in a crisis, and if he could keep himself and others calm. 

Maybe I'm way off base, but after everything I know about the show I just don't trust what I see onscreen! I'm starting not to trust some of the early "leaks" too!