Respected Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight - Houston

Michaela is a psychopath ! She almost looks posessed when she goes into a rage. Run for your life Zach !!  I think the only lasting marriage  will be Gill and Mryla. She has fallen in love with that handsome man and they picked the right mate for her because he is calm and patient with her.

Honored Contributor

There are some couples who just seem perfect together, and no matter what we hear or know from the show, we WANT them together.

Spoiler
DD told me Gil brings his new girlfriend to the reunion special. Those two did a good job acting/fooling us. I also heard Gil went on the show to get his name and face out there.

We all saw how they seemed to be the "leading couple" or the couple everyone looked to. I heard the producers were looking at Gil as the host of another spin off. I don't think that will happen. They need hosts who are successful on the show! 

I'm a little sad. I was starting to think the spoilers were wrong! 

Michaela and Zack are giving it all they've got to make us think their relationship was really like this. At this point in filming Bao and Zack were already "together." They can never admit that though. One of Johnny's friends confirmed that. Smiley Wink
Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

There are some couples who just seem perfect together, and no matter what we hear or know from the show, we WANT them together.

Spoiler
DD told me Gil brings his new girlfriend to the reunion special. Those two did a good job acting/fooling us. I also heard Gil went on the show to get his name and face out there.

We all saw how they seemed to be the "leading couple" or the couple everyone looked to. I heard the producers were looking at Gil as the host of another spin off. I don't think that will happen. They need hosts who are successful on the show! 

I'm a little sad. I was starting to think the spoilers were wrong! 

Michaela and Zack are giving it all they've got to make us think their relationship was really like this. At this point in filming Bao and Zack were already "together." They can never admit that though. One of Johnny's friends confirmed that. Smiley Wink

@beach-mom , 

Spoiler
Do you mean Bao and Zack got together during the filming of the show, itself, and didn't even wait until after?  So prior to or the getaway last night?  

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom 

Spoiler
Johnny's friend posted they "got together" toward the end of filming. I suppose it's like costars of any other TV show- they just fell for each other. I'm surprised it hasn't happened before now! He wasn't clear about whether or not they actually started dating (I don't think so) or if they were flirting and spending a lot of time together. I do know Bao is friends with Johnny's friends on social media. You know me - I'm skeptical about the whole Bao/Johnny relationship. Johnny's coworkers have said he's the nicest guy ever. I saw them do the same thing to Luke. Everyone who watched (and didn't know better) thought he was horrible, much like what people are saying about Johnny! 
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

Michaela is a psychopath ! She almost looks posessed when she goes into a rage. Run for your life Zach !!  I think the only lasting marriage  will be Gill and Mryla. She has fallen in love with that handsome man and they picked the right mate for her because he is calm and patient with her.

@Goodie2shoes, I've never gotten interested in Gil and Myrla.  I call them milk toast.  Very blah.  I've heard she wants to be an influencer.  None of these people really believe in the sanctity of marriage.

The real stories come out after the season.  Chris, from season 12 is still talking, trying to remain relevant.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

Getting a little tired of Brett and her endless "lets talk" sessions trying to figure out why they don't click.

Gee, Brett, you don't like dancing, you don't like flying, you don't like shooting, you have the opposite political views, your housekeeping skills are nonexistent.

I think Ryan simply does not want to crush her by saying - there is nothing about you that appeals to me, and yet she continues to push.  To me, she just seems like a Debbie Downer as there is always some reason why she can't participate or puts down any of the activities he enjoys.  

Those two are simply a mismatch, but I don't know who would be a good match for Brett  - possibly an older man who is settled and doesn't want to do anything.

Respected Contributor

Spoiler
I would never have put Bao and Zack together....I thought Michaela was a little mean about Bao on showwith Jamie Otis where they tell about the show.  Michaela said Bao said bad things about Johnny.  Usually they don't talk about each other like that.  I have felt that Gil and Myrla are just going through the motions and putting on a show. It is hard to believe that any of it is real...They called these reality shows but it really does not seem like reality at all.  I must say this has been a fun season to watch.  Couples like Danielle and Bobby are very boring.  I don't watch the couple cam.  I am happy for those that make it and love each other and get along but that makes for boring TV.
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
The little weekend getaway they all had was really interesting!  I actually was glad that Bao was admitting that Johnny was being horrible to her and she decided to just enjoy herself and stay away from him as much as possible!  As for Britt and Ryan --- I don't know if he is always so unwilling to communicate his thoughts and feelings or if it's just with her.  He truly seems to not want anything much to do with her, so if that's the case, the best thing he could do would be to just come out boldly and say --- Look - you're a nice woman, but it's just not there and it's not going to change!  Michaela --- when they were sitting outside and she started that screaming gibberish and flew off --- what was that?  It looked like she was having some kind of a fit!  No wonder Zac says --- I just can't take any more of this!  Also, I don't blame him for leaving in the night!  And her violent outburst!  She seriously needs to attend anger management classes and/or get on medication!  As for Myrla and Gil -- to me, it looks like he is growing weary of her childish and self-indulgent ways.  I am not that big a fan of Rachel and Jose, but at this point, they seem the only ones who might make it to decision day with a Yes! 
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Getting a little tired of Brett and her endless "lets talk" sessions trying to figure out why they don't click.

Gee, Brett, you don't like dancing, you don't like flying, you don't like shooting, you have the opposite political views, your housekeeping skills are nonexistent.

I think Ryan simply does not want to crush her by saying - there is nothing about you that appeals to me, and yet she continues to push.  To me, she just seems like a Debbie Downer as there is always some reason why she can't participate or puts down any of the activities he enjoys.  

Those two are simply a mismatch, but I don't know who would be a good match for Brett  - possibly an older man who is settled and doesn't want to do anything.

I so agree, @Houstonoilers .  Most of the comments are feeling sorry for Brett.  I am on Ryan's side if one was to take a side.  I wish one of them would open their mouths and say what they actually feel.  I don't think they could say or do anything that would change their situation though.  They aren't matched well.  I do wish she would fix her self up though.  That get up she wore for the game night looked like Pjs.  The other girls looked like they made an effort to look nice.  She is messy and sloppy.  He isn't.  

It will be interesting to see if he really is looking at dating sites. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet , 

Spoiler
I was wondering if the reason Michaela was mean about Bao was becasue by the time Unfiltered was filmed Bao and Zack had already started "hanging" out.