Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight Finale tonight!!!!

What is the time frame between decision day and the reunion show?

I think the producers scripted Kristine to act like she wasn't sure about Keith for the last few shows.  I think they wanted it to look like there was trouble in paradise when there wasn't.

As far as Will, he checked out weeks ago.  When he was sleeping during the couples weekend, he was just trying to escape from it all.  He was a bit weird and never would have been happy with someone as domineering as Jasmine.  She wouldn't have been happy either.

The writing was on the wall all along about Luke.  In the preview for the reunion, Kate said something like it is all over Facebook that you are gay.  Poor Luke, I think he was trying to play it straight for friends and family.  It will be out now and he can live his life the way he wants.  Too bad for Kate that she wasted 7 weeks.  Maybe they will be friends???

AJ and Stephanie are a whole other story and it will be interesting to see how long Stephanie puts up with him and his temper.  When he was going to the decision "place", he was saying, I want to stay married.  I don't ever want to eat dinner alone again.  Is that why he went on that show?  How many times has he repeated that over and over?

I know I will be watching the reunion.  I might as well see it through to the end LOL.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I figured Stephanie & AJ would make it past decision day- he seems to really want to work on his issues, not being in denial is a huge plus. Stephanie is strong enough to not back down when situations arise. He is one obnoxious drunk, though. Woman Embarassed So we'll see at the reunion show.

I knew Keith and Kristine would  make it- they clicked from the get go. She's more mature and settled- and seeing that,  he's realizing he needs to grow up! They''ve got a strong basis to work with.

WIll and Jasmine- I knew he wanted out for awhile but didn't know how to get there. So he kept her at arms length.... literally. It almost seemed like he was going to stay in the marriage since he agreed with Jasmine about their relationship. But then he look it in a different direction! They were so mis matched with basic core values.

Luke and Kate, what more can be said beyond the comments here and all over the web! What a mess.Woman Frustrated Pastor Cal even said 'they were better apart'. Woman LOL I'd like to see a 'second chances' type show and she's starring it it, up front and central! 

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if their contract is still in effect, but maybe not after Decisin day. There have been lots of spottings lately of Stephanie and AJ around town still together in Philly. I haven't seen any about Keith and Krystine, though. I am looking forward to the reunion show, especially as it relates to Kate and Luke. 

This show was such a mess that I don't plan to watch the next season in June. Those "experts" were worthless (or worse than that with what happened with Kate and Luke). Those pretend tears last night were annoying. And I don't know what kind of faces Pastor Cal was making, but those were annoying, too! I was definitely ready for this season to be finished!

Honored Contributor

I truthfully was hoping that Stephanie would tell A.J. that she wanted a divorce!  I believe they do have feelings for each other but he seems too immature and rather unbalanced!  He is like a child in the way he does not handle his emotions and just erupts and does not seem to even try to control his outbursts and temper!

I was very sympathetic toward Jazmine as you could tell that she struggled with her decision and decided to give Will a chance and give him the benefit of the doubt, with the hope that he would open up with more time.  She felt that she had failed, when just the opposite was true.  She tried I believe, so hard to get him to open up to her, but he was closed off to her from beginning to end.  You could easily tell thart he was not interested or attracted to her at all, and further, that he was just biding his time until the show was completed.  

Christine and Keith --- She seems to be a very focused, energetic, sweet, and accomplished young lady.  I think she has her hands full with Keith.  He has been coddled, is lazy and does not seem to have much drive, but hopefully with her goading him, he can grow up and step up to the plate.  They at least had mutual attraction to each other from the beginning.

Kate and Luke --- OMG --- where to even begin???  This was a train wreck from beginning to end and so painful to watch.  Every time he opened up his mouth, I became so angry and frustrated -- I cannot even imagaine how he made her feel.  He accused her several times of drinking too much.  Whether this was true or not remains to be seen.  But if she was drinking too much --- no wonder!!!!!  He would drive anyone to drink the way he treated her and acted.  It was emotional abuse --- pure and simple.  He was deceptive, evasive and cruel.  If he is indeed, gay, he had no business  going on that show and putting her through that.

I cannor wait for the reunion show!!!!  Will anyone be still together????  Probably Christine and Keith.  Stephanie and A.J.???  I have my doubts for their continued marriage.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

If Luke is indeed Gay and signed up for this show----I think he should be penalized.

The things he put Kate through could have made her do more than drink to much.

Regular Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I don't know if their contract is still in effect, but maybe not after Decisin day. There have been lots of spottings lately of Stephanie and AJ around town still together in Philly. I haven't seen any about Keith and Krystine, though. I am looking forward to the reunion show, especially as it relates to Kate and Luke. 

This show was such a mess that I don't plan to watch the next season in June. Those "experts" were worthless (or worse than that with what happened with Kate and Luke). Those pretend tears last night were annoying. And I don't know what kind of faces Pastor Cal was making, but those were annoying, too! I was definitely ready for this season to be finished!

Wasn't there someone on here whose DD had a friend that worked with Luke? They implied that Luke was a nice guy and we'd find out that Kate may not be so nice. Wonder what the vibe in the office is like now? I would imagine that this would have to be embarrasing for him.

Valued Contributor

Did you all hear or read that Cortney and Jason (the fireman) from Season 1 or 2 got divorced recently?  It was on "E".

Esteemed Contributor

@Jamma  I totally agree with you. If he misrepresented himself just to get a paycheck that is unconscionable. He would have known in his youth that he wasn't interested in women if he is indeed gay. It was a horrible position to put a woman in, especially someone as nice as Kate. I think they shouldn't pay him. JMO

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

As far as Luke goes, he is the king of deflection.  Everything was Kate's fault and he didn'want to talk about anything with the "professionals" nor on camera.  Those "professionals" seriously did that girl a huge disservice putting her with someone who would mentally abuse her and left her there knowing it was going on.  They should all be looking for other jobs and a new set of "professionals" should be on the show.

Esteemed Contributor

These people would have better luck using on-line dating sites than letting those 3 choose mates for them.