Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight Finale tonight!!!!

@sissel   Have to agree with others that this season was an all around flop. I'm sure I'll watch the next train wreck, though. LOL

Spoiler

Spoiler
No surprises with Kate and Luke. Shame on him for entering into this knowing his sexual preference is not women. I pegged him as gay from the beginning. I was surprised with Will. I sort of expected him to give it some time. AJ still scares me. I'm afraid Stephanie will give up on him at some point because of his temper tantrums. Anxious for the follow up next week.
Spoiler

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only saw Stephanie and AJ.  

Can anyone tell me what happened?  Did Luke fess up to being gay?

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I only saw Stephanie and AJ.  

Can anyone tell me what happened?  Did Luke fess up to being gay?

@Lipstickdiva, it was in the previews for next week so it was just a quick snippet.  I can't remember exactly how it went but after he said something Kate made a comment that your FB page status still has you in a relationship with a man.  That is not verbatim but gist.  Hopefully somebody else will have a better memory of how it went.  Needless to say it seems he is still denying though.

Super Contributor

@Wsmom 

That makes sense to me now. I felt so bad for her when she would talk about the mean and hurtful things he said: I feel dead inside, I feel no attraction, I am repulsed. Why would he even want to be on the show if he is gay unless it was just for the money. I always thought he was on the creepy side. Yep, makes sense now. I hope she outs him on the reunion. Serves him right.

Respected Contributor

After last night's episode, I'm happy Kate came to her senses and followed her head.  There is nothing appealing about Luke for me - not one thing.

I wasn't surprised about AJ/Stephanie, but wasn't sure about Kristine/Keith, though I suspected he wanted to stay married.

Next week at the reunion should be very entertaining.

Spoiler
Jasmine/Will - surprised she wanted to stay married.  I'm glad Will made the decision that he did, although I didn't think what Pastor Cal said to him was necessary.  I guess the more that stay together, the better for the pros.  It just wasn't necessary to say that and am glad Will stood his ground.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom  Luke said...

Spoiler

Luke said something like she posted 40 ways or reasons why he is gay.

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzys   Re: spoiler. After you write what you want, highlight it, then click on the little yellow icon right over "font sizes" over your post.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@lizzys wrote:

@Wsmom  Luke said...

Spoiler

Luke said something like she posted 40 ways or reasons why he is gay.

@lizzys, That's right.  Thanks so much for refreshing my memory!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Those pros are absolutely worthless.  And that show they have before which is a repeat episode where the professionals answer your questions!  Good grief...who would listen to a thing they have to say.  First their advice is horrid, but look at the matches.  I am sure going on one of the dating apps is just as safe and you'll probably get a better match.

Regular Contributor

At the reunion, it will be interesting to see if any of the couples are still together. I get the feeling (or maybe I'm just hoping) that Stephanie wised up.