Respected Contributor

Married at First Sight Finale tonight!!!!

Finally an ending, I started this show & figure I would go to the end. It's decision day. Is this the end or do they have a reunion show after this? Hope they all divorce but we will see. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight Finale tonight!!!!

@sissel wrote:

Finally an ending, I started this show & figure I would go to the end. It's decision day. Is this the end or do they have a reunion show after this? Hope they all divorce but we will see. 

@sissel  LMAO.....  I hope the all divorce too. Lol.....  I couldn't get into or care about any of these four couples.  And in the past it's always been just three couples.  I'm glad this is finally over, it feels like it's been on for years. I might be completely done with MAFS after this season.

Trusted Contributor

I did not enjoy this season compared to the last seasons.  Maybe it would be better if they all go their separate ways.  I am tending to agree tonight so we shall see what happens.  Have a good night.

Honored Contributor

I'm terrible on remembering people's names so bare with me here.

Who is the woman (is it Kate) who's married to Luke?  Anyway, it was terrible seeing her light (in her eyes, her face, everything) fading away with each episode.

Her friends saw it and so did the 'professionals' (although I hesitate to call them that).

What a mess their relationship is and was!  I think that guy is gay and didn't come out to his Dad yet; but his mom knew.

That said, I think he submitted to the show hoping to get in to generate business for HIS business.  Of all of the people who suposedly submitted why in the name of Heaven would they pick him?  It just shows how they don't know what they're doing.

I guess it helps make drama for the show at the expense of some.

This has been the worst episode I've ever seen (and that's saying a lot).  It's like watching a train wreck week after week.  You don't want to watch because it's so depressing yet you (well I do, anyway) hope things will turn around for the better....but it only get's worse.

I still think though that some of Kate's tears were 'put on' (as my Grandma used to acuse me of).

This episode it seems to me that the women got the short end of the stick here.  The only guy who's a little bit OK is the really tall guy (who's with the short, cute girl).

What's with these guys who want to have children immediately?  Where did they find these guys?  Most people realize it's better to wait a few years (they're all relatively young) to have a baby.  Especially when you consider they just met each other.

I realize I'm biased, I waited 7 years, but that's because I wanted to be able to stay home with the baby.  But good grief, these guys (most of them) want children within the first year!  

The women seem to be go-getters and the guys are more laid back.  That's OK, if you know what you're getting but remember, these women didn't pick these guys, some other's did.

This is going to be interesting.  I hate the way all of these reality shows over and over go back to the beginning to stretch out the show.  Drives me crazy and thank goodness I have my fast forward button...(thank goodness for my DVR).

Respected Contributor

I think Luke is creepy!

Respected Contributor

Next week it's a reunion show how are they now since finale. i did watch & record it but need to rewatch, Luke kept mumbling before his decision, got some of it but need to know what he was saying to Kate before she decided. I will not give it away because some may not have seen the show yet. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well the reunion show definitely looks like it will be must see tv.

Spoiler
Because it appears we aren't the only ones who were questioning Luke's preferences.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Luke seems to have problems with what is he needs to go with sexual team. 

Super Contributor

@sissel  I can never hear what Luke and Kate say.  If you find out anything interesting when you watch again, please post it.

I wonder how long it takes to film the finale because there is clearly acting involved.  I read the bachelor rose ceremonies go way into the night to get it the way production wants it.

I cannot wait for next weeks show! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Regular Contributor

Well no surprises with all their decisions last night (and no surprise from the reunion clip!). I really think the experts either knew from the beginning or at least really early in the process because they are always apologetic to Kate but never to them as a couple for the terrible pairing.