Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

@shaggygirl 

So, true.  She is looking for a true marital partner.  She has been divorced for quite a long while.  She should not have to settle for a husband that she loves like a friend!  She is still a young woman and should have all her needs met.  Steve, I believe, does love her but obviously just as a dear friend, and that is certainly not enough to have a real marriage and to have it succeed. Well, I suppose it could succeed if friendship is what both partners wanted and needed.  However, Mischel wants the intimacy and physical aspect of marriage, as well as the friendship, and everything that goes along with it and she deserves it.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I'm sure there is so much editing and so much to make the show more interesting for viewers.  And, of course, certain things which the public is not really entitled to see or hear about.  So, yes, I really liked Steve also.  And I really liked Mischel, too.  I was rooting for them as I thought they were a lovely couple together.  After they got through a lot of the rough spots, it was so nice to see the way they held hands, called each other darling and laughed and seemed to have a great time together.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt 

I adore Connie!  I think she is really a sweetie.  She seems the most genuine of the whole bunch.  I feel she has been given a raw deal with "Johnny".  I think he has given her a raw deal, mixed signals and just been emotionally draining for her.  He should just have said straight out --- look, you're a nice girl, but I have no attraction to you, never will, and this is just not going to work out for me.  Period.  He just wanted to be there for the t.v. exposure, vacation, partying with the boys, money, etc.  Period.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@chickenbutt 

I adore Connie!  I think she is really a sweetie.  She seems the most genuine of the whole bunch.  I feel she has been given a raw deal with "Johnny".  I think he has given her a raw deal, mixed signals and just been emotionally draining for her.  He should just have said straight out --- look, you're a nice girl, but I have no attraction to you, never will, and this is just not going to work out for me.  Period.  He just wanted to be there for the t.v. exposure, vacation, partying with the boys, money, etc.  Period.  

@AngelPuppy1 

She wouldn't take the clues. She kept writing STAY.