Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

@Free2be wrote:

My theory about Steve is he is seriously under-developed and he's trying to save himself major embarrassment and Mishel major disappointment.

In his mind, if he can hold her off long enough, maybe somehow he can introduce the problem without it ruining their "loving" relationship and he can continue to sleep in his own bed undisturbed.

Actually, I think she's going to give him the old heave-ho.

@Free2be 

Hhmmm, well now......there's a thought!  Hey you never know! I just hope he speaks up about what the blazes it is before the series comes to an end. 

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I didn't see that or I missed it -- about the so-called "scandle" thing.  Probably just a ploy to get us to watch!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I guess I am in the minority as I kind of like Steve.  I know he could be rather blunt and he hurt Mischel by some of his comments.  But they really seemed to care about each other and they said several times that they did love each other.  Yes, Steve is different, but  I don't think he is a bad person, to the contrary.  I also don't think he is unattractive.  He keeps himself in shape physically, is not ugly and dresses well.  

I have a theory about Steve and one of the reasons about why he might have seemed unwilling to be intimate with MIschel.  I did some research on the internet about him and several of the contestants and found all kinds of info about him and a lot of the others.  He in the past had a very serious medical condition.  I won't go into details about him or the others as I don't want to spoit it for others.  But, the info is readily out there for anyone who cares to look.

But --- I am very kind of - oh, I don't know --- feeling somewhat duped if it is true that the "marriages" may not even be real!!!!!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

Yes,i agree  just a ploy now to keep us watching!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

#3  is what i'm thinking also

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

I guess I am in the minority as I kind of like Steve.  I know he could be rather blunt and he hurt Mischel by some of his comments.  But they really seemed to care about each other and they said several times that they did love each other.  Yes, Steve is different, but  I don't think he is a bad person, to the contrary.  I also don't think he is unattractive.  He keeps himself in shape physically, is not ugly and dresses well.  

I have a theory about Steve and one of the reasons about why he might have seemed unwilling to be intimate with MIschel.  I did some research on the internet about him and several of the contestants and found all kinds of info about him and a lot of the others.  He in the past had a very serious medical condition.  I won't go into details about him or the others as I don't want to spoit it for others.  But, the info is readily out there for anyone who cares to look.

But --- I am very kind of - oh, I don't know --- feeling somewhat duped if it is true that the "marriages" may not even be real!!!!!

@AngelPuppy1 

He may very well be a wonderful person and I do believe they care about each other.

However, she wants a husband with whom she has an intimate relationship. He's trying to get there, he thinks eventually it will happen, he feels an attraction building and blah blah blah. Well if it takes him 10 years to get there is that fair to her......she who is willing, able, and more than ready? That would be 10 ten years (or however short or long a period of time) of missing out on what she wants while waiting for him to come around to it, which might be never. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl @AngelPuppy1 

I really like Steve,  like how he when as a group is peacemaker, dresses nice,etc.

But if he has a medical problem...he really needs to have a honest,loving talk to her and explain.

If he does that i'm sure she could then decide to stay with him or not...but he needs to open up and discuss it with her...but the" writers" i feel don't want him to talk about it and wants to add drama to this show.

I really want to be open  and stay together as a couple....but will the so called experts help them to get the truth out...but it's all about show ratins...leaving us wondering???

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Any guy who isn't having "relations" by this time must have a problem with his winkie.

Honored Contributor

I hadn't really thought of that, with Steve, but maybe.  I just figured he was kind of shy, slow-moving, since they have basically just met.   Who knows!  

I still just adore Connie and Jonethen.  I sure hope they make it.  They've been my favorites since day one.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Any guy who isn't having "relations" by this time must have a problem with his winkie.

@colliegirls 

Winkie??? Never heard it called a winkie! Too funny :-)