Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

I think on the next show the older couple will be all lovey dovy..smooching!

lol!Couldn't resist sayingg thayt.lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

I dunno!  It will be interesting to see!  I actually think they COULD be a good couple but he is so uptight and she is in kind of in your face!  I really think they have feelings for each other and if they could both get over themselves, they might have something!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Well only 2 more shows and   this group ends!

Another couple walked out  during first part of show and didn't show up to declare stay or leave!

However one couple both said"leave"...and won't be back.

The older couple are lovey dovey!Of course they are...lol

Next week ..the men   travels back to the ladies homes to see how they live.

Might be surprised a tad?

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Poor Connie, she is devastated that Jonethen isn't feeling the love. I don't think she saw that coming. 

Still don't know what Mishel (sp) sees in Steve although he did seem much nicer, not so crotchety as the prior weeks. Maybe I was half asleep and didn't hear correctly but even tho he declared his love for her I thought at some point she said although their relationship had turned around it wasn't one of "in love & together forever". Not her exact words but that's the jist of it.

Honored Contributor

Don't forget to watch this week...

Last show and we will find out

who stays  together

or

divorces

preds 06-21-20
Respected Contributor

I read online that they are not legally married.  I think that may be why they don't take it as seriously and just look at it as an experiment.  

Honored Contributor

I was shaking my head at Connie.  He gave her 3 Leaves and still she stays.  He has been so wishy washy.  But he out and out tells her --- I'm not attracted to you.  I know she said she feels she has to finish what she started, but really, how much more emotional abuse do you need?  I'd have left on the first Leave he gave!!! 

I don't know about Mischel and Steve.  I look at them together and I think, oh, they look good together and they seem to really care about each other and they say they love each other.  I would like them to work out!  But why he can't show her any real intimacy?? Something wrong there.  

As for the final commitment ceremony or whatever they call that, what is that exactly?  I have heard that they are not really married.  If they say at the last commitment - stay together or leave, is that then when they have a "real" marriage ceremony???  Don't get this.?

This version --- Austrialian -- has been far more interesting and entertaining than the American version! 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I agree and not as long drown out as the other American shows have.

I hope after this one ends this week  that they start another group for us..i found this  one fast   and enjoyable.

preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

I agree. I enjoyed this Australia show more than the American one and it is more fast-paced.  I like the style of having the dinners each week as you get to hear what the others think and they are right there to see what really happens so it gives insight as to what is going on with the couples. Ivan and his wife surprised me as I thought they were getting along great and the blond and young man that left I thought would stay together forever. Shows how much I know!!

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam 

Yes, me, too!  The US version needs to take lessons from the Australian one!  Sometimes the US one is so slow and ho-hum, I just start nodding off!  If the judges don't start getting their acts together - sheesh --- they show thousands of people applying --- and this is all the better applicants and matches they can come up with??? Perhaps its time to come up with new judges!!!!  I like the way on the Australian one the judges just really speak up and call them out on what they feel the entrants are doing wrong.  That's how it should be!