Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

Well fooey, it wasn't the dinner. It was just the sit down yakkety yak with the 3 experts the day after the dinner. OMG that Lizzy person is scary looking. I paused to count how many earring she had in one ear. Good grief, between the ear piercings and the makeup she could make small kids run and hide. 

Esteemed Contributor

I forgot all about this being on and my set up doesn't have DVR.  I am going to have to hunt this one down.....or isn't it worth it?  @shaggygirl  @colliegirls  @miata1  @AngelPuppy1 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I forgot all about this being on and my set up doesn't have DVR.  I am going to have to hunt this one down.....or isn't it worth it?  @shaggygirl  @colliegirls  @miata1  @AngelPuppy1 

@tends2dogs 

I only watched the first couple, Mike & Heidi discussing their relationship. I think that's her name, the one with the big bushy blonde hair.......then hit erase. 

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny, @shaggygirl !  I burst out laughing when I read this.  I won't bother tracking it down. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Old Sammy boy was too chicken to show up and face the music!!!  At least Ines had enough guts to come and face everybody and own what she did.  

I was sooooo happy that they played that clip where Jess was trying to put the moves on Nick and he declined!  Of course, she had denied that ever happened and was still trying to deny it.  Dan seemed quite bothered by it.  HA!!!  It was quite delightful to see Jess squirm a little.  

The scene with Heidi and Mike on the couch was very touching and sad.  

Well -- can't wait for the next season to begin!!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin