Honored Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

@tends2dogs 

I agree with all you said!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

Isn't tonight the final decision night??

Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls  I believe so unless they drag the show into two episodes.  I can see them doing a recap on each couple.  I hope they get it over with quickly......like ripping off a  bandaid.  LOL  The agony of this show has gone on too long.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Tendstodogs - you summed it up perfectly.  Can't believe Dan will have a happy life with Jess, for some reason, he likes her looks and Martha with her hubby just don't seem like they are a fit at all.  I think she is just pretending.  We shall see what happens tonight.  I will be taping it and see it over the weekend.  Everyone have a nice weekend.

Honored Contributor

I was so hoping that Dan would come to his senses -- if he has any --- and tell Jess --- it was fun --- but no thanks!  He obviously is not thinking with the proper part of his anatomy!  Martha just does not strike me as being real.  Her husband seems too accommodating and too nice for her.  As for Ning and Mark --- oh my goodness.  That was so terribly sad.  Ning just seemed to be destroyed when Mark chose not to stay.  I know she had her walls up for most of the time but I think in the latter part she really was trying and did care for him.  I think she expected him to say he was going to stay.  I felt so sorry for her.  And actually for him as well.  He seemed surprised that she wanted to stay and then seemed at a loss as to what to do.  All very sad.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree totally, @AngelPuppy1 with all that you said.  I thought for sure that when Dan went to see his mommy again for advice, she was going to influence him to not stay with Jess.  I think that was the best that Dan has looked in this whole process.  Usually he is sweating like a you know what......constantly rubbing his face with his hand.  I would love to hear an update on this couple....especially since this show took place a couple years ago.  

Martha and Mike.......what can we say.  In his little prelude as he walked up the hill, you would have thought he was really going to tell Martha how things were going to be.  Either he caved or he really is a wimp......man bun, mascara, guy liner and all.  He does seem nice.......nicer than Martha.

Ming and Mark was a surprise.  I felt sad for both of them.  For a moment I thought they were going to walk back to each other and give it another go........they really dragged that ending out.

I am happy for Cam and Jules, but it was getting a little sweet and syrupy. 

It looks like they are going to devote an entire episode to Mike and Heidi.  Oh joy!  If they stay together, it will be an up and down relationship just like during the experiment.  Yelling, fighting, and making up. Some people like that.

I guess we will see next week. Woman Wink

@shaggygirl  @miata1  @colliegirls  @decaf 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes, to all that Tends2Dogs has posted!

What all do they have left to say?  I mean, besides Heidi and Mike?  That can't be the whole show??  

Maybe they will fast forward -- that would be interesting!  

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs  I was so disappointed that Dan said "yes". But, then again, they totally deserve each other. I read somewhere online that Dan and Jess split up in spring 2019.  It said Dan confirmed this on an Australian talk show, while Jess was still telling everyone they were still together.  Either that girl has big issues or she's just always auditioning for her TV career. 

I get invested in these shows and about 3/4 through I start to loose interest.  After  watching all these episodes I can hardly remember their names.  I basically don't care what happens to any of these fakers.  Ning and Gray Man, that was so sad and very immature, maybe a great opportunity missed.  Heidi and Mike?, I forgot his name too, that's just a train wreck.

Trusted Contributor

I finally saw the show today and I got teary eyed a couple of times.  First, with Jules and Cam, I knew they would stay together so there wasn't anything shocking but they do make a beautiful couple and seemed so well matched.  For Jess and Dan, I too was surprised as I was hoping he put some real thought into it but he just likes the way she looks and he is blind to anything else.  Can't understand anyone making such a serious decision with a child involved and he has not seen her around his child yet.  

As far as Ning and Mark, I felt so bad for her that I got teary with her. I do not think that she was ready for this and frankly I wasn't either.  I also expected them to turn around and talk more and decide to give it another go.  He may be reluctant to enter a marriage with three children now but I thought they seemed so right for each other.  She had finally found a man that she trusted and now the carpet has been ripped from beneath her.  I think he will regret that decision in the future.  He will be lonely one day.

I do not have high hopes for Heidi and her hubby, they disagree too too much.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Heidi and Mike together but there is so much useless drama.  They seem to really love each other.