Esteemed Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

@cowboy sam wrote:

@shaggygirl 

I was very upset last night at "him"....why did he tell her he had on feelings for her??Does he have feelings for men then????

I take it back...i don't want his shoes under my bed!!!!Smiley Sad

@cowboy sam 

OMG I forgot about it!  And didn't record it. Fooey. Will have to check On Demand or Google when it'll repeat.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

They showed 2 new couples getting married to replace the ones that left the show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@shaggygirl 

They showed 2 new couples getting married to replace the ones that left the show!

@cowboy sam 

Caught the show on On Demand last night. She took that very hard but at least he was honest. Have to say though that I couldn't believe how she just wouldn't quit about getting him out on the water in that boat. She was like a gnat in his face. But he did give in so there's that! There were times when he appeared unshaven and scruffy and looked 80 years old.

The new groom who took the stuffed animal w/him on their honeymoon. That was weird. And he has a tough time answering questions doesn't he? He has to think long and hard about every answer to questions that should be easy for giving a quick response, yes or no! He leaves me with the impression that the lights are on but no one is home.

As for the other new groom. He seems genuine and sincere but geez he acts like a silly child at times. 

Or maybe I'm just cranky this morning.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Had to laugh at your comment that at times he looked like he was 80 yrs. old...i will be 80 ina few days...Smiley LOL

Agree..about new groom..not saying yes or no about his housemate...i think    she  is more than that to him.!..hmm wonder how old she is.?..maybe a cougar??? lol..sorry i couldn't resist saying that..lol!

The other bride and groom...i just don't know about them yet..shall i say weird?

I do hope the older couplestay together..maybe he needs his batteries recharged??  lol

Smiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@shaggygirl 

Had to laugh at your comment that at times he looked like he was 80 yrs. old...i will be 80 ina few days...Smiley LOL

Agree..about new groom..not saying yes or no about his housemate...i think    she  is more than that to him.!..hmm wonder how old she is.?..maybe a cougar??? lol..sorry i couldn't resist saying that..lol!

The other bride and groom...i just don't know about them yet..shall i say weird?

I do hope the older couplestay together..maybe he needs his batteries recharged??  lol

Smiley LOL

@cowboy sam 

Hey I'm right behind you there knocking at 80's door. You only have a few, very few, years on me.

Honored Contributor

I kind of like the Australian version better than the American one.  It moves along faster and doesn't dwell on just one thing for so long.  Do you think it's true that these Australian marriages really are not even real or binding???  As for the 2 new couples --- I can't remember the names -- but the guy who had a doll in his suitcase given to him by his female roommate --- goodness --- I would be offput by all of this, as well.  I didn't much care for his answers to her questions and then kind of telling her not to feel this way or that way --- that would not set well with me either.  If the female roommate is so important to him and close, then why doesn't he just stay with her?  Why seek someone else out?  As for the other new couple --- he seems like he really wants to be married and is genuine, but he is kind of goofy and is pushing too hard and fast.  She is still too damaged from her first "marriage" and has severe trust issues, which seem warranted.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 

I also like this version...

Not sure if they are really married or not?

Agree about that doll..i guess they want us   to feel drama right off...but he sure shouldn't have brought it..unless  his roomie snook it into his luggage ? but then he didn't seem surprised by seeing it!

or perhaps they want the new bride to bring drama to there story line?

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl @AngelPuppy1 

I wasn't happy with older couple on last last week's show...

But...i'm glad she said she wanted to stay...he didn't  but  he has to!

It was too scripted for me!!!...like the show wanted a shocker show.,but it was boring to me.

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

When that couple started laughing at the new couple, I wanted to belt them!  He was the one -- I can't think of either of the couple's names -- that cheated on her with one of the other wives -- and then she takes him back -- well, they deserve each other!  Any how, they think they are so much better than everyone else and they cause all this drama and then they are the first ones to mock and laugh and make fun of everyone else's issues!  So glad that the counselors called them out on it!  Regarding the slightly older couple, I might be wrong, but I do feel that they have some feelings for each other.  I don't believe  he meant to be mean to her about saying that he was not physically attracted to her, but he should not have been telling this to others before he told her.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Esteemed Contributor

The ignorant couple that laughed are @ss@@le Michael and his skinny plastic botoxed lips blown up wife Stacey. (you might get the impression I don't like them). The older couple are Mishel & Steve....can't stand him either. The one new couple Sebastian & Lizzy (who was on the show once before).....hhhmmm, I dunno, they are both a little odd.

Even though I can't stand at least 1 person from each coupling.....I LOVE THIS SHOW!