Trusted Contributor

Re: Married at First Sight ---- Australia

Not that I recall.  The two young ladies were not getting along and I think that the one is just not attracted to the other one, too bad.

Respected Contributor

I've decided this show isn't so "reality".  I believe it to be set up for drama as much as any possible long term relationship.  There seems o be a fair amount of set-ups where coaching occurs.  The group dynamics are part and parcel to exacerbate the dramas amongst each couple making it all the more farcicle.  

This show seems set up to manipulate the emotions and difficulties these couples experience for the viewing pleasure of the audience.  Even the counselors come across like chess players.  

The American verson at least makes more effort to take the unions seriously even though they clearly make matching errors.  

Honored Contributor

@Free2be 

As a older person..i'm rooting for the older couple...he is a barber by trade....

but after all this time  i was scratching my head when they said they don't share the same bed ??   

I'm so wanting to say what i'm really thinking....but he could put his shoes under my bed anytime..blushing...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam   Sorry to say you might be disappointed since his passionate bride can't get between the sheets with him, LOL!   

All the sweet talk in the world can't scoot him over.  But he is kind of cute and even though he claims that he cares about his match, he too often would rather argue his point to be right and  that is probably why he is single. 

It is interesting to watch grown people be in fear of intimacy. Like it might break him.

Honored Contributor

@Free2be 

thanks for the laugh..Smiley Very Happy

I think it's best not said what i'm  really thinkingSmiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam 

If I found his shoes under my bed I'd flush them down the toilet. CANNOT STAND HIM.....starting with that stupid haircut.......then moving on to his know it all have all the  answers personality.

Ahhh, different strokes and all that. :-)

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

well i think we will ever meet him off the tv show...plus so much is scripted anyway..

Smiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@shaggygirl 

well i think we will ever meet him off the tv show...plus so much is scripted anyway..

Smiley Very Happy

@cowboy sam 

The woman (forget her name) they matched him with....she seems like an upbeat happy person who wants to enjoy life. If they stay together I give her 5 years (or less) till he has her mentally and emotionally brow beaten down into a "yes dear whatever you say" wife.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

hmmm...we will never know..

.she could  also  turn" him" into to a

yes dear,

ok dear

what ever you say honey,etc...lol

I do like them as a couple

and

i guess will have to wait and see "tonight"   what happensSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

I was very upset last night at "him"....why did he tell her he had on feelings for her??Does he have feelings for men then????

I take it back...i don't want his shoes under my bed!!!!Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20