Honored Contributor

Married To Medicine....2021....SEASON 8

Bravo Ladies.......married to medicine begins season 8 tonight......WOW, cannot believe there has been 8 seasons of this show!

anyone planning on watching? these ladies usually are more interesting to me than any of the housewives now.

S8 - E1

Breaking Out of the Bubble

The ladies are back and life in the A has changed. With Covid and a racial reckoning happening all around the ladies continue to push forward. Toya, fully moved into her dream home struggles with Dr. Eugene working long hours at the hospital, while she’s stuck at home with the kids. Contessa and Scott bicker over working together in their new private practice office, while Jackie and Simone, struggle to understand their fractured friendship. Heavenly throws a 50th birthday party for Damon, but tensions flare when the group comes together for the first time in months.
Air Date: 03/07/2021
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Married To Medicine....2021....SEASON 8

[ Edited ]

I've totally lost interest in all things Bravo ... all are repetitive ... same script ...  D O N E !!

Respected Contributor

Same story, different set of infighting petty silliness - but yea, I will watch because I'm addicted to them, and love them one and all.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I just watched this last night.  That is a shame about Simone and Jackie.

Toya still has her big mouth about everything.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I just watched this last night.  That is a shame about Simone and Jackie.

Toya still has her big mouth about everything.  

i agree @Lipstickdiva .....they seem to have been true friends (and not just reality show friends) for a long time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

I've totally lost interest in all things Bravo ... all are repetitive ... same script ...  D O N E !!

Me too!  I use to really like Married to Medicine along with a few others but it has been over a year sine I have even tuned in to Bravo.  

Honored Contributor

S8 - E2

Graduation Snub

Damon’s birthday comes crashing down as Simone and Heavenly’s feud breaks up the party. Toya discusses racism and diversity with her boys, Contessa builds out a new medical practice without Scott’s blessing. Heavenly helps a gossip blogger, Funky Dineva, put his money where his mouth is. Meanwhile, Anila confronts financial woes due to the pandemic. Heavenly and Simone come face to face to address their longstanding issues. Simone throws a graduation party for her son Michael, but is she acting like a high schooler when she doesn’t invite Jackie?
Aired: 03/14/2021
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't seen last night yet but I don't see Contessa and Scott lasting.  It's one issue after another with them.

I saw Simone on WWHL and was kind of surprised that she came out and said, when asked, that Cynthia should have postponed her wedding or scaled the guest list way down because we were in the middle of a pandemic and that was a super spreader event for sure.  

I was kind of surprised though when Andy was commented about how he felt back for Cynthia with all this.  I didn't in the least.  She is a grown adult and this isn't her first trip down the aisle.  Grow up.  You don't need a big wedding.  

Honored Contributor

S8 - E11

Club Q-uarantine

Toya finds calm at home even as her friendships remain rocky. Simone gives her son Miles an ultimatum. Anila finds a new job in an unlikely place. Contessa opens her new practice, but it’s the same old issues with Scott. Quad throws a game night party at her home, but the fun turns to drama, as Toya is forced own up to her past words about Quad’s house.
Air Date: 05/16/2021
Respected Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 

I agree with you.  Gave up all Bravo "reality" stuff more than a year ago.  Silly, petty, self-absorbed people who engage in (probably) staged drama and conflict made for TV.

I don't need TV or them or those shows that much. 

I also think Andy Cohen has become more silly and hard to watch as the years have gone by.