Honored Contributor

Re: Markle's Ex Husband Making TV Comedy About An Ex Who Marries A Prince & Joint Custody

I'm literally laughing out loud @occasionalrain, since when is an ex responsible for what their ex spouse does AFTER their divorce???? 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Re: Markle's Ex Husband Making TV Comedy About An Ex Who Marries A Prince & Joint Custody

There's a cable show called "Episodes".  It stars Matt LeBlanc as himself.  Yes, as himself.  This is the last year it will be on TV.  It's been on for a few years.

Anyway, I mention it because it gives insight (exaggerated but probably surprisingly real) into how some of these stupid shows are conceived.

It's meant to be a comedy and is a bit crude.  It is an eye opener though.  I have watched the show since the beginning.  It was funny.  However, I find this last year a bit tiresome and like the writers just want to finish it out.

I 'think' I recommend watching some of it to give you an idea about how these shows end up on TV.  Like I said some of it is crude but Matt is funny (he's Joey doing Joey) and the comments about "Friends" and other actors is fun.

Here's the websitehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Episodes_(TV_series that explains the premise.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Sudo?"

S*x with a puzzle book? With a Japanese wrestler?

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I can't believe I'm 'typing this' because usually if I say something will tank...it becomes a hit.

However, it will probably be on for a few episodes and people will probably find it boring.  I won't be watching it.  Too many other shows to watch.

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

"Sudo?"

Thanks @Moonchilde, I needed that. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I didn't say she was responsible for his behavior after their divorce.

He was no gentleman at the time she married him;you surely can't think he was sterling and, seemingly overnight, went rogue or was it two years with Megan that changed him from a gentleman into something else.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

I didn't say she was responsible for his behavior after their divorce.

He was no gentleman at the time she married him;you surely can't think he was sterling and, seemingly overnight, went rogue or was it two years with Megan that changed him from a gentleman into something else.

You may have your novels mixed up, I don't know who her ex husband is or anything about him to refer to him as a gentleman. (your phrasing not mine). I barely know Meghan Markle and certainly not enough about her character, their marriage or what their divorce was about!

You assume a great deal about people from outward appearances!

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

"Sudo?"

Depends on what their offering in compensation. If it's good enough...

Esteemed Contributor

I like Megan Markle and she like many including the royals have been married more than once. It's not surprising that the black sheep relatives come out of the woodwork when they sense there's money to be made. She's done nothing wrong.

Valued Contributor

Ms. Markle didn't leave her ex for Harry.  It sounds to me as if he's trying to make money off of his ex-wife.