Respected Contributor

Re: Marianne Faithfull has coronavirus

@just bee wrote:

Saw her in San Francisco around the time of her excellent Broken English album.

If she survived Mick Jagger, anorexia, homelessness and heroin, she should be able to pull through.

Fingers crossed. Heart

I did too and that album is one of my favorites. Witches Song and The Balad of Lucy Jordan ( through Paris, in a sportscar with the warm wind in her hair...) are classics. She is truly a survivor and I wish her well. What an interesting life she has lived.

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

@just bee wrote:

Saw her in San Francisco around the time of her excellent Broken English album.

If she survived Mick Jagger, anorexia, homelessness and heroin, she should be able to pull through.

Fingers crossed. Heart

I did too and that album is one of my favorites. Witches Song and The Balad of Lucy Jordan ( through Paris, in a sportscar with the warm wind in her hair...) are classics. She is truly a survivor and I wish her well. What an interesting life she has lived.

@silkyk 

I like that album and I liked her voice.  Guilt, Working Class Hero, Why'd Ya Do It -- all great.

She definitely has lived.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She's a blast from the past; I always liked her voice.

As for her having Covid, why in the world would anyone be "shocked?" Despite the fact that we're evidently getting a play-by-play of those stricken, this is a pandemic, folks.

What worries you masters you.