Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,420
Registered: ‎06-13-2010

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!

Nick suffers from several illnesses secondary to his Lupus. He has had a near death experience because of it, and lost a five month old son at the end of 2021. He has an exhaustive work schedule. If he has "mental issues" as has been purported, these things can certainly factor into some of his decision making; though some of his statements and behaviors raise a few eyebrows.

 

Of course there are more facts than we are privy to. Without all of the facts, I wish him well on his wellness journey, and hope that this is an amicable decision between him and Mariah; for the sake of their innocent children.😐

 

 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Valued Contributor
Posts: 763
Registered: ‎08-22-2019

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!


@SandySparkles wrote:

Nick suffers from several illnesses secondary to his Lupus. He has had a near death experience because of it, and lost a five month old son at the end of 2021. He has an exhaustive work schedule. If he has "mental issues" as has been purported, these things can certainly factor into some of his decision making; though some of his statements and behaviors raise a few eyebrows.

 

Of course there are more facts than we are privy to. Without all of the facts, I wish him well on his wellness journey, and hope that this is an amicable decision between him and Mariah; for the sake of their innocent children.😐

 

 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖


Agree. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and why he's made the decision to have many children. It's not anybody's business either. He isn't asking the tax payer to support his kids. He can have a zillion (lol, he already has one) and if he's providing for them, it's his prerogative.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,865
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!


@Stelladorable wrote:


Agree. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and why he's made the decision to have many children. It's not anybody's business either. He isn't asking the tax payer to support his kids. He can have a zillion (lol, he already has one) and if he's providing for them, it's his prerogative.


@Stelladorable  - You say it's not anyone's business, but yet they are always doing the photo shoots for the public with all the babies and the mama's.  He and the mama's put the business out there for the world to see.  Then no one is supposed to say anything about it?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,865
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!


@ValuSkr wrote:

It sounds like custody of LMP's twins will also be contested.  Smiley Sad


Who is LMP @ValuSkr ?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,232
Registered: ‎06-19-2010

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!

@Stelladorable, but that's the thing...he's NOT providing anything but money.  He has said himself that he doesn't give his kids time because he's too busy.  He said in a joking way once that he just wants to spread his seed all over the Earth.  But he might not have really been joking.  I hope he has trust funds or something that makes money for them for later in life because, as you said, he's had several close calls.  Paychecks might stop.  Except for Mariah, I don't know that these other women are wealthy.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 763
Registered: ‎08-22-2019

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Stelladorable wrote:


Agree. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and why he's made the decision to have many children. It's not anybody's business either. He isn't asking the tax payer to support his kids. He can have a zillion (lol, he already has one) and if he's providing for them, it's his prerogative.


@Stelladorable  - You say it's not anyone's business, but yet they are always doing the photo shoots for the public with all the babies and the mama's.  He and the mama's put the business out there for the world to see.  Then no one is supposed to say anything about it?


Their lives are photo shoots and social media. I think it's fine to comment. But when it comes to the morality or safety or "correct" parenting of a dozen kids, it's not my call. They are not asking me to pay for them, cart them around, keep them insured and save for their college. I am quite sure these kids are not abused and will want for nothing their entire lives. We all have our problems anyway, might as well that money isn't one of them.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 763
Registered: ‎08-22-2019

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!


@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Stelladorable, but that's the thing...he's NOT providing anything but money.  He has said himself that he doesn't give his kids time because he's too busy.  He said in a joking way once that he just wants to spread his seed all over the Earth.  But he might not have really been joking.  I hope he has trust funds or something that makes money for them for later in life because, as you said, he's had several close calls.  Paychecks might stop.  Except for Mariah, I don't know that these other women are wealthy.


If he wants to spread his seed, and I believe he does, he's doing a good job. None of the mothers of his children are as wealthy as he is, but I believe the majority have their own jobs. The whole situation is consensual and above board. I think it's fair to assume these women know about each other and accept the limited amount of time they and their children get with him. Not my thing. But evidently it's theirs and none of my business.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,060
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

It sounds like custody of LMP's twins will also be contested.  Smiley Sad


Who is LMP @ValuSkr ?


 

@San Antonio Gal - Lisa Marie Presley


Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,776
Registered: ‎03-15-2014

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!

@San Antonio Gal   I'm sorry that wasn't clear.  LMP = Lisa Marie Presley

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,865
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Mariah Carey wants full custody of her and Nick's twins!

Np @ValuSkr .  Smiley Happy   Thanks for clarifying.