Trusted Contributor

Hi, Deacon Mark gave Erin a ride home (from the woods?) and she left her bike with him, I think. He put it in the trunk of his car. When her body was found he freaked out and went to the bridge and dropped it over.

I just asked where was Dylan the night Erin was killed? Did I miss that?

I really enjoyed this series but it could've used a good deal of editing for clarity and length of some scenes.

Honored Contributor

Erin came to the meet with Ryan by car, I couldn't make out who dropped her off, definitely by a man?

Esteemed Contributor
Mark the deacon dropped Erin off
Esteemed Contributor
Erin was shot in the hand & then the fatal shot.
Honored Contributor

@Stray Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@candyagain wrote:

I may have missed this.....where was Dylan the night Erin was killed?

I really don't think they answered this because it was irrelevant to what happened. It was just meant to be a red herring.  I'm going to guess he was with another girl because his current girlfriend seemed very jealous of him and Erin, so maybe she had a reason to think he was seeing someone else. Or...maybe he was doing something to earn $$ for his "son's" ear surgery (after all, he did give Lori money he saved up along with Erin's savings.) In the end, it didn't matter where he was.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your response! I didn't miss an explanation while watching.

I disagree though that it doesn't matter. As a lifetime mystery buff my brain follows every clue......Smiley Frustrated 

Honored Contributor

I just received an email, L'Oréal has named Kate Winslet a Global Ambassador to the brand. 

Valued Contributor

Found this article of movies to watch if you Liked Mare:

If You Liked Mare of Easttown, Watch These Shows Next (msn.com)

I liked "The Killing" very much, but I don't know if you can find it anymore.  I believe Prime only has the first season

Trusted Contributor

@Houstonoilers @Thank you.  Good article. I have been watching Cruel Summer since it started. It is very good. It is on the Freeform channel.