Honored Contributor

This 7 episode series premieres April 18 at 10:00. It stars Kate Winslet, Jean Smart, Evan Peters, and Guy Pearce. "A detective in a small Pennsylvania town investigates a local murder while trying to keep her life from falling apart". I have read "your next Sunday night obsession. Mare of Easttown hooks you from the jump with a rare mix of humanity and grisly murder mystery". This may just be our new obsession, can't wait!

Regular Contributor

Jordan2 part of this series was actually shot a block from my house in Linwood, PA! It would be the bar scenes.

Honored Contributor

@ollie5 wrote:

Jordan2 part of this series was actually shot a block from my house in Linwood, PA! It would be the bar scenes.

@ollie5 did you see any of the series being filmed? I hope we are all going to love this like The Undoing, as I love the discussions and analyzing we do!

Regular Contributor

Jordan2 could see all cameras in parking lot outside of the bar, could only drive by, lots of police were there.

Respected Contributor

it's rather annoying to start advertising it, before it's available. it's on my watchlist.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mare Of Easttown On HBO

[ Edited ]

@10sluvr wrote:

it's rather annoying to start advertising it, before it's available. it's on my watchlist.

WHAT????  OMGoodness woman, it's only a week away.  I am glad to be reminded. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 .....THANK YOU for reminding us.  I can't wait to see this.  I love anything with Kate Winslet in it and know this will be a great show.

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

@10sluvr I'm sorry you feel this way. I know I can forget about a show I want to watch and welcome a reminder. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2.....I'm bringing this back up that you posted because Sunday is almost here and I can't wait to see this.  I know it will be a fabulous show.!!!

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

@10sluvr I'm sorry you feel this way. I know I can forget about a show I want to watch and welcome a reminder. 

I like the reminders , what are you supposed to do , wait until it's already on.