Honored Contributor

Re: Marcia Clark Investigates on A&E?

@Suziepeach wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

@Sue98, yes I've been watching and too find it very interesting.  Looking forward to seeing it again..

Last night about Drew P.. wow just wow, his first defense attorney says he knows what happened to Stacy and due to client privilege, he can't say..  but I think we all know..  

I like Marcia C..  good show!  

@Suziepeach  I watched a show Nancy Grace and Dan Abrams host (sorry I don't know the name of it) and they spoke about Drew. Is that the one you saw?

@colliemom4,  "Marcia Clark investigates the First 48" is what I watched and the one with Nancy Gace and Dan Abrams (Grace vs Abrams) comes on after and is about what Marcia Clark investigated..  

@Suziepeach  Thanks. I watched one called Grace vs Abrams. I just looked up the name lol. It's on the same channel. It was better than I thought it would be. One show as on Drew Peterson and another was about Casey Anthony. Drew's former attorney, Stacy's pastor and several other people were on the one about Drew. Judge Perry and a former jailmate of Casey's were on the show about her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, you are welcome!  Truth be known I quite enjoyed both shows.. like how they coordinate Marcia's show with Grace & Abraham's..  get two shows for basically one, LOL 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of Nancy Grace and I don't like the audience format but I love Dan Abrams.

Three hours is a long time but they covered a lot of ground.

@Snowpuppyseeing the pastor on the second show you could see how utterly broken up he is.  He didn't know, he was young, no one can blame him.  This is how he learned what a pastor should do in these situations and it's a heartbreaking way for him to learn.

As for those bones vs. the former attorney I don't believe those were her bones.  Because if they were and he knows it that attorney is criminally liable for conspiracy to falsify or cover up evidence, among other things.

Despite his (and the other attorneys) disgraceful conduct during the trial and his smiling during Marcia's interview, I got the impression he so depises Drew Peterson he wants him to die so he can tell everyone what happened to Stacey and especially give closure to her family.

At least he is the first among LE and defense attorneys to confirm she is dead, that's something.

Respected Contributor

I had the impression the pastor was pretty torn up about it, too.  I liked what Marcia said to him -- something about how he did help Stacy; he just couldn't save her.  Smiley Sad  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥